Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [KITKAT][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Moto X (Ghost)

OP jsnweitzel

14th December 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #391  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 49

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivmin

Hmm...lost my GPS connection with latest update.
Any special/hidden way to enable GPS ?

Hey bro, I finally flashed the Liquid rom and I too am having issues with gps. Were you able to find a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
14th December 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #392  
Flag Dix Hills
Thanks Meter: 62

422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol

Hey bro, I finally flashed the Liquid rom and I too am having issues with gps. Were you able to find a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.

You need to lock GPS first on a stock rom, or rom that has GPS working then immediately flash LiquidSmooth. I think it may also work if you nandroid/backup LS, flash/restore rom w/working GPS, lock gps, reboot/wipe and restore LS...
15th December 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #393  
Flag San Francisco

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an21281

You need to lock GPS first on a stock rom, or rom that has GPS working then immediately flash LiquidSmooth. I think it may also work if you nandroid/backup LS, flash/restore rom w/working GPS, lock gps, reboot/wipe and restore LS...

So after saving my ROM (Nandroid) wipe and flash a ROM with a good GPS. Lock down a location on that GPS from that ROM and then restore my liquid ROM. Now before I restore do I do a full wipe or just a cache and dalvik cache wipe?

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app
15th December 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #394  
Flag San Francisco

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an21281

Never mind. I wiped all flashed a ROM that had a good GPS. Got a lock on the GPS and immediately went into recovery, wiped all again and restoreded my Liquid ROM. Went into maps and that GPS locked in hella quick. So I'm a happy camper. Thanks boss.

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app
16th December 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #395  
Flag Quakertown, PA
Thanks Meter: 7

53 posts
More
I've read about some pretty strange issues being reported here but have experienced none of them really... However, I do notice once in a while when I press Settings, the ap crashes (FC). Ok, is your choice. You have to power cycle the phone to be able to get back into settings. A reboot will give same failure. Have to tie something I use or do that enables the failure if possible...

Running this ROM on my Droid Maxx.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ghost, liquid, liquidsmooth, moto x, motorola
Previous Thread Next Thread