Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [KITKAT][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Moto X (Ghost)

OP jsnweitzel

14th December 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #391  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 49

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivmin

Hmm...lost my GPS connection with latest update.
Any special/hidden way to enable GPS ?

Hey bro, I finally flashed the Liquid rom and I too am having issues with gps. Were you able to find a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
14th December 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #392  
Flag Dix Hills
Thanks Meter: 66

436 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol

Hey bro, I finally flashed the Liquid rom and I too am having issues with gps. Were you able to find a solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.

You need to lock GPS first on a stock rom, or rom that has GPS working then immediately flash LiquidSmooth. I think it may also work if you nandroid/backup LS, flash/restore rom w/working GPS, lock gps, reboot/wipe and restore LS...
15th December 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #393  
Flag San Francisco

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an21281

You need to lock GPS first on a stock rom, or rom that has GPS working then immediately flash LiquidSmooth. I think it may also work if you nandroid/backup LS, flash/restore rom w/working GPS, lock gps, reboot/wipe and restore LS...

So after saving my ROM (Nandroid) wipe and flash a ROM with a good GPS. Lock down a location on that GPS from that ROM and then restore my liquid ROM. Now before I restore do I do a full wipe or just a cache and dalvik cache wipe?

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app
15th December 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #394  
Flag San Francisco

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an21281

Never mind. I wiped all flashed a ROM that had a good GPS. Got a lock on the GPS and immediately went into recovery, wiped all again and restoreded my Liquid ROM. Went into maps and that GPS locked in hella quick. So I'm a happy camper. Thanks boss.

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app
16th December 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #395  
Flag Quakertown, PA
Thanks Meter: 11

67 posts
More
I've read about some pretty strange issues being reported here but have experienced none of them really... However, I do notice once in a while when I press Settings, the ap crashes (FC). Ok, is your choice. You have to power cycle the phone to be able to get back into settings. A reboot will give same failure. Have to tie something I use or do that enables the failure if possible...

Running this ROM on my Droid Maxx.
24th December 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #396  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 102

404 posts
More
Idk if this thread is still even active enough to get any help, and I guess most people have jumped to Lollipop now anyway. But on the milestone (the last 4.4.4) my phone randomly reboots if I stay in App Settings for more than a few seconds. Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to sasokutenshin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 12:56 PM   |  #397  
Flag Varanasi
Thanks Meter: 24

77 posts
More
Question Can I replace Phone and Messaging apks to make it not black again?
The latest LS LP rom has black theme on phone, contacts and messaging apps... is there a way for me to go back to normal colour scheme??
if so, please tell me what apks i have to replace for that??
Last edited by K()T!; 9th January 2015 at 01:00 PM.
9th January 2015, 03:05 PM   |  #398  
Thanks Meter: 7

72 posts
I believe the official liquidsmooth forum (for all devices) can be found at:

https://plus.google.com/communities/...80298315341829

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ghost, liquid, liquidsmooth, moto x, motorola
Previous Thread Next Thread