XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCONTINUED] Moto X Restore Utility - Windows+Mac OS X+GNU/Linux

Tip us?

mattlgroff
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2343

DONATE TO ME
Hostgator has shut off FTP access so we'll have to switch to a mirror in the meantime while I figure out how much a dedicated host will cost that can handle this amount of traffic.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored.
Owner of Batakang. Recognized Developer at XDA
You can find forum sections for the T-Mobile Prism II over at Droid-Hive under The Batcave.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlgroff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ericizzy1
Old
Thanks Meter 38
thank you, thank you, thank you, i have my moto x back now.

earthtodigi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Any news on the mirror?

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2343

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthtodigi View Post
Any news on the mirror?
I've been awfully busy starting a new job and I do apologize for the delay. I have a place set and its just a matter of redirecting the links to test if the new server can handle the same kind of traffic the original was seeing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored.
You can find forum sections for the T-Mobile Prism II over at Droid-Hive under The Batcave.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlgroff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2343

DONATE TO ME
After way too much wait, you can find new download links in the OP. They are temporary for now.

Please note that if you are using the old tool, you'll need to grab the latest .bat/.sh file for your Utility manually from this post's attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: zip batsh.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.6 KB, 13 views)

webby_s
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlgroff View Post
After way too much wait, you can find new download links in the OP. They are temporary for now.

Please note that if you are using the old tool, you'll need to grab the latest .bat/.sh file for your Utility manually from this post's attachments.
So I have set up the program from the .bat It's created the usbdrivers folder but there is nothing in there. I then do the firmware, it creates a folder with only a small text file in there... is this all correct so far? Then restore.... But I am assuming I should have something in the usbfolder?? So I will wait for word. Thanks
Phone: Custom Moto X (Sprint, Boatloader unlock)
Wifes: LG Optimus G
Kids: Evo3D, Evo LTE

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2343

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by webby_s View Post
So I have set up the program from the .bat It's created the usbdrivers folder but there is nothing in there. I then do the firmware, it creates a folder with only a small text file in there... is this all correct so far? Then restore.... But I am assuming I should have something in the usbfolder?? So I will wait for word. Thanks
Sorry about that, apparently the modified client didn't actually upload last night so it was still pointing to Batakang.com hosting. Try downloading again and giving it a shot. (you did everything right! )

webby_s
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Sorry about that, apparently the modified client didn't actually upload last night so it was still pointing to Batakang.com hosting. Try downloading again and giving it a shot. (you did everything right! )
Nothing so far. Nothing downloading for USBDrivers or Firmware.

mattlgroff
Old
Thanks Meter 2343

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by webby_s View Post
Nothing so far. Nothing downloading for USBDrivers or Firmware.
Can you download them on the same computer with this link? It runs perfectly fine on my end.

webby_s
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Can you download them on the same computer with this link? It runs perfectly fine on my end.
Got that downloaded... thanks

So I'll restart computer to see what happens when I try to download the firmware (sprint)

Also restart to see why the USBdrivers during install can't find Motorola_Mobile_Drivers_32bit.msi

Thanks for putting up with me... sorry I am making it so difficult.

Tags
moto, restore, script, utility
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe