No registration required

aio wireless plans now cheaper

OP sicmadek

4th February 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
louisiana
Thanks Meter: 30

720 posts
Aio just lowered the price in their plans and upped the data. You also get a $5 discount for having auto pay. I'm seriously considering this since they are owned by att. I hope no one has had problems with apns and MMS.

$40 500mb
$50 2.5gb
$60 5b
4th February 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 182

584 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicmadek

Aio just lowered the price in their plans and upped the data. You also get a $5 discount for having auto pay. I'm seriously considering this since they are owned by att. I hope no one has had problems with apns and MMS.

$40 500mb
$50 2.5gb
$60 5b

$5 off each if you use auto-pay. So $45/mo with taxes for 2.5GB. Not a bad deal.
4th February 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
That's pretty good even though you are throttled to 8Mbs.

I'd consider AIO if T-Mobile's 100min/5GB prepaid plan is discontinued, although I heard rumors that AT&T was planning on rolling AIO into Cricket.
10th February 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 182

584 posts
More
Just switched to this from T-Mobile $30 plan. The slower speeds are barely noticeable as now instead of seeing Edge at times I'm always on LTE. 5-8Mbps is plenty fast for most activities. So far, I'm very pleased with this plan and the setup was quick and easy.

If anyone was interested in switching to AIO Wireless, shoot me a private message with your First Name, Last Name, and Email address you're signing up with and I'll get a referral code from AIO Wireless' website emailed to you. It'll give you $25 credit if you keep the plan for 60 days.

I went with the 2.5GB plan. Ends up being $5/mo with auto-pay rolling. Also nice going from 100 minutes to unlimited voice minutes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread