No registration required

[AMA] Just got an LG G3 after using my Moto X for 8 months

OP 3UR0TR45H

17th July 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #21  
Flag Rhode Island
Thanks Meter: 22

232 posts
More
I picked one up as well. QI does not work stock. I believe you need a special cover for it. I found it to be laggy, has horrible signal issues, my camera crashes while zooming and for some reason it says a few of my apps are incompatible. I am bringing the g3 back today and waiting for the x1.
17th July 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 63

388 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieman13

I picked one up as well. QI does not work stock. I believe you need a special cover for it. I found it to be laggy, has horrible signal issues, my camera crashes while zooming and for some reason it says a few of my apps are incompatible. I am bringing the g3 back today and waiting for the x1.

That's what I'd do after owning LG Optimus G, G Pro and G2. G Pro was the best phone LG made but the market went down pretty bad, IMHO.
I think LG makes good product but the software kills it.

There was a post that someone made that Moto X has the best radio in all the recent phones (or last year's flagships).
18th July 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #23  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,852

13,345 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsquared

That's what I'd do after owning LG Optimus G, G Pro and G2. G Pro was the best phone LG made but the market went down pretty bad, IMHO.
I think LG makes good product but the software kills it.

There was a post that someone made that Moto X has the best radio in all the recent phones (or last year's flagships).

Yes, the Moto X radio is top notch!!! Better than my N5...not by a lot, but better.

My S2 was garbage compared to both tho. 👍
18th July 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 63

388 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

Yes, the Moto X radio is top notch!!! Better than my N5...not by a lot, but better.

My S2 was garbage compared to both tho. 👍

I feel like Samsung doesn't spend half as much in the product as they do in marketing and all. I had Note 3 for like maybe a week and I was done with it. Sold it in a week and S5 that I picked up to play with, sold it in a day. So much bloatware that S5 was more laggy than Note 3 and they both had more lag than Moto X surprisingly, IMHO of course.
18th July 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #25  
Flag Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Meter: 310

1,480 posts
More
I've been looking at devices like the s5 the g3 the m8 but I think I'm finished with these products that are skinned and have to have brand and carrier specific approval for updates. Waiting for the android silver program or going to get the iPhone 6.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread