Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 38,485 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AMA] Just got an LG G3 after using my Moto X for 8 months

Tip us?

pieman13
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I picked one up as well. QI does not work stock. I believe you need a special cover for it. I found it to be laggy, has horrible signal issues, my camera crashes while zooming and for some reason it says a few of my apps are incompatible. I am bringing the g3 back today and waiting for the x1.

noobsquared
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieman13 View Post
I picked one up as well. QI does not work stock. I believe you need a special cover for it. I found it to be laggy, has horrible signal issues, my camera crashes while zooming and for some reason it says a few of my apps are incompatible. I am bringing the g3 back today and waiting for the x1.
That's what I'd do after owning LG Optimus G, G Pro and G2. G Pro was the best phone LG made but the market went down pretty bad, IMHO.
I think LG makes good product but the software kills it.

There was a post that someone made that Moto X has the best radio in all the recent phones (or last year's flagships).

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsquared View Post
That's what I'd do after owning LG Optimus G, G Pro and G2. G Pro was the best phone LG made but the market went down pretty bad, IMHO.
I think LG makes good product but the software kills it.

There was a post that someone made that Moto X has the best radio in all the recent phones (or last year's flagships).
Yes, the Moto X radio is top notch!!! Better than my N5...not by a lot, but better.

My S2 was garbage compared to both tho. 👍
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

noobsquared
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Yes, the Moto X radio is top notch!!! Better than my N5...not by a lot, but better.

My S2 was garbage compared to both tho. 👍
I feel like Samsung doesn't spend half as much in the product as they do in marketing and all. I had Note 3 for like maybe a week and I was done with it. Sold it in a week and S5 that I picked up to play with, sold it in a day. So much bloatware that S5 was more laggy than Note 3 and they both had more lag than Moto X surprisingly, IMHO of course.

hovax615@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 308
I've been looking at devices like the s5 the g3 the m8 but I think I'm finished with these products that are skinned and have to have brand and carrier specific approval for updates. Waiting for the android silver program or going to get the iPhone 6.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app