X+1 specs all but confirmed

OP brett_day

2nd July 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bridge Creek, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 60

370 posts
More
Apparently a Brazilian retailer leaked the specs of the X+1. What do you guys think? Personally I would liked to have seen a slightly smaller screen.

http://www.examiner.com/article/moto...ilian-retailer
The Following User Says Thank You to brett_day For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 93

427 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett_day

Apparently a Brazilian retailer leaked the specs of the X+1. What do you guys think? Personally I would liked to have seen a slightly smaller screen.

http://www.examiner.com/article/moto...ilian-retailer

These leaks definitely seem to be getting louder. I too am really bummed about the screen. What will be a good upgrade path for the current Moto X users who want the same form factor in a year or two? The market definitely doesn't seem to want Moto X-sized phones... Which is a real shame.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xd1936 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #3  
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 550

1,161 posts
More
The page said at the bottom 'confirm specs prior to launch' or some such thing. It's a placeholder page the sleezy click-bait sites are posting.
2nd July 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 51

214 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936

These leaks definitely seem to be getting louder. I too am really bummed about the screen. What will be a good upgrade path for the current Moto X users who want the same form factor in a year or two? The market definitely doesn't seem to want Moto X-sized phones... Which is a real shame.

i really hope that if this turns out to be true, one of the other companies will step in and come up with a great 4.7" device.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rattles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bridge Creek, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 60

370 posts
More
Yeah to me the 4.7-inch screen size is perfect. 5.2-inch is so weird....just a little too big for those that want a smaller phone, just a little too small for those that want a bigger screened phone. Otherwise the specs are pretty nice. If they can keep the price low enough though they will have a solid phone on their hands.
The Following User Says Thank You to brett_day For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #6  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 137

631 posts
Oh for God's sake 5.2", really? Just have to go with the nonsense trend Moto? I hope the phone will not be bigger by more than 5-6% than the current one, but as I see it's not gonna happen!
The Following User Says Thank You to devilsdouble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 24

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936

The market does want Moto X sized phones, but manufacturers don't. Bigger phones are cheaper to make more powerful, so the flagship phones will always be the biggest. The market wasn't given a choice, if you wanted a flagship you had to buy the biggest phone.

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd July 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #8  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 119

527 posts
More
I am hoping all these leaks are not of Moto X+1 but of some other phone (eg. Droid..) and Motorola is purposely allow these leaks to keep the all these parapazzi away from the ACTUAL Moto X+1. It would be so awesome
2nd July 2014, 10:24 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 22

221 posts
More
Would be amazing to see a 4.7" screen at 1080p. Would be the first of its kind I believe. I don't recall any phone offering 1080p resolution below a 5" screen phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to zed011 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 5

103 posts
Htc one (m7) my friend

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to mlodykaras For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread