Anker Glaze Minimalistic Case

Search This thread
Oct 3, 2011
I just wanted to make a quick post to show some pictures of the new case that I got in today. I just couldn't find a whole lot of post about cases and none about this one specifically.

I'll use it for a few days to go into further detail about day to day use.

First impressions are great due to the overall look and feel of the case.

It has an awesome texture that feels like very fine sandpaper that's been used and is now smooth if that makes any sense. It also fits perfectly with a very durable and tight fit. It doesn't feel like its going to fall off or wear and lose form but only time will tell.

It also has an open top and bottom which I love simply because I can use my Audio Technica headphones again without having to take my case off every time I want to listen to music. I would love to have a closed top and bottom that also fits the headohone jack but that wishful thinking as I've yet to come across one that does.

The color is great but not the same as the picture on Amazon. It's much darker in person which isn't a bad thing just not what I expected. Even still I'm glad that I got to get a colorful case as I missed out on the Cyber Monday Moto Maker deal and had to settle for a woven white TMO Moto X. Not complaining, just kind of bummed I didn't get my custom paint job. This case is a nice alternative.

I also like that the Anker branding on the back isn't tacky and huge. Most case makers need to take a note and not slap their ugly logo or lame name all over the case and if they want too then at least make it small like Anker did. Keep it simple.

That's all I can really say at this point but will update later after a few days of use.

Here's the link in case you want to snag on for yourself:
http://www.amazon.com/Anker®-Minima...=1386813890&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+moto+x+case

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    IMAG0010.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 2,913
  • IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 2,767
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 2,634
  • IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 2,038

wolfedude88

Jul 20, 2010
I just wanted to make a quick post to show some pictures of the new case that I got in today. I just couldn't find a whole lot of post about cases and none about this one specifically.

I'll use it for a few days to go into further detail about day to day use.

First impressions are great due to the overall look and feel of the case.

It has an awesome texture that feels like very fine sandpaper that's been used and is now smooth if that makes any sense. It also fits perfectly with a very durable and tight fit. It doesn't feel like its going to fall off or wear and lose form but only time will tell.

It also has an open top and bottom which I love simply because I can use my Audio Technica headphones again without having to take my case off every time I want to listen to music. I would love to have a closed top and bottom that also fits the headohone jack but that wishful thinking as I've yet to come across one that does.

The color is great but not the same as the picture on Amazon. It's much darker in person which isn't a bad thing just not what I expected. Even still I'm glad that I got to get a colorful case as I missed out on the Cyber Monday Moto Maker deal and had to settle for a woven white TMO Moto X. Not complaining, just kind of bummed I didn't get my custom paint job. This case is a nice alternative.

I also like that the Anker branding on the back isn't tacky and huge. Most case makers need to take a note and not slap their ugly logo or lame name all over the case and if they want too then at least make it small like Anker did. Keep it simple.

That's all I can really say at this point but will update later after a few days of use.

Here's the link in case you want to snag on for yourself:
http://www.amazon.com/Anker®-Minima...=1386813890&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+moto+x+case

Yeah the color looks nothing like yours. I have a case just like it but mine is from bear motion. It had more colors to choose from. I bought a gray and red/brown. I will probably get a green one soon. Very nice cases.

Oct 3, 2011
Yeah, I saw the Bear Motion cases after I had already placed my order. No big deal though because I love the blue color of the Anker. How have the cases held up over time? They seem really durable.

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app

mik0bil0g

Jul 20, 2011
Bay Area
Just got my black BearMotion case which is pretty much the same thing as this, and the feel is great. I have a White Woven back and it was hella slippery. This case helps a ton, is very minimal, thin, and feels great in the hands.

wolfedude88

Jul 20, 2010
Yeah, I saw the Bear Motion cases after I had already placed my order. No big deal though because I love the blue color of the Anker. How have the cases held up over time? They seem really durable.

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app

I actually just got them yesterday, so unsure how they will hold up. The blue looks great, I will probably purchase one in that color too. Well as long as my wife lets me. lol

finalarcadia

Dec 19, 2012
These are available on ebay with no branding. I've got a black one it's nice. There's also a frosted clear case, with same form factor, which is the best case ever. Love how slim these are, and how they don't interfere with front of phone at all. Do wish they covered top and bottom though.