5,606,409 Members 33,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

At&t Moto X sim unlocked on T-mobile LTE

Tip us?
 
ajftl
Old
#21  
ajftl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 2,064
Join Date: Mar 2010
I couldn't get one off contract ( card to customize it on moto maker) they say I can sell u a white one or black one off contract. But their system didn't have that option to sell me a card to order it on moto maker off contract. I heard I have to keep trying other stores. Some managers cab overwrite that. Not sure.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
i just rooted my tf today and im not really liking super user, is there a way to unroot?

gs2/htc amaze/htc bolt/nexus s/nexus one and pic was taken with a FOCUS lol
NOKIA N9 arriving soon this week.. can't wait
 
zhangmaster12
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Champaign
Im also wondering if HSPA+ on T-Mobile. Cheers, awesome phone!
 
hdub32
Old
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 16
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangmaster12 View Post
Im also wondering if HSPA+ on T-Mobile. Cheers, awesome phone!
Fantastic! Mine will be arriving from moto on Monday. I was able to use motomaker early, and purchase through the site for full retail. Im in a tmo lte area but im also wonding if you were ablet to get any hspa+?

Im also in a refarmed 1900 tmo area so i think I should be ok.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo View Post
Hi, I have been in 4 At&t stores today trying to purchase the Moto X with my prepay account. And all the store employee s and managers were telling me that I have to purchase with a 2 year contract. So I tried the last store and one of the employees OKed it and I got it. So I have T-Mobile service and I wanted to use on that and request an unlock from unlockcode247. com and after 3 hours they send me the code for just $13 so now I have the phone unlocked on T-Mobile LTE.

Here is the YouTube link I made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KULf...e_gdata_player

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I dont see anywhere on the site that mentions the moto x
 
vinnyjr
Old
#24  
vinnyjr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 518
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo View Post
The 2 apk I disabled but the at&t address book is not possible to disable. The people app still address book pops up

Sent from my XT1058 using xda premium

Are you able to get T-Mobile HSPA+ on the AT&T Moto X or just the LTE Network. Just seen somewhere the phone is supposed to be Pentaband. That would be something else. I would like to get the 32gb version.
Thanks, Vinny
 
ajftl
Old
#25  
ajftl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 2,064
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdub32 View Post
Fantastic! Mine will be arriving from moto on Monday. I was able to use motomaker early, and purchase through the site for full retail. Im in a tmo lte area but im also wonding if you were ablet to get any hspa+?

Im also in a refarmed 1900 tmo area so i think I should be ok.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------



I dont see anywhere on the site that mentions the moto x
You were able to get the phone thru moto maker at a full price ? How please

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
i just rooted my tf today and im not really liking super user, is there a way to unroot?

gs2/htc amaze/htc bolt/nexus s/nexus one and pic was taken with a FOCUS lol
NOKIA N9 arriving soon this week.. can't wait
 
hdub32
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 16
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajftl View Post
You were able to get the phone thru moto maker at a full price ? How please

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
For some reason I was able to sneak into motomaker last Saturday. I believe it was during the time that friends and family and bloggers could order. At that time the site was taking orders, and one of the options was being able to pay full price. It didn't even make me sign into to any AT&T account luckily, since I don't have one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hdub32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Clarkkent434
Old
#27  
Clarkkent434's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 274
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Metropolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdub32 View Post
For some reason I was able to sneak into motomaker last Saturday. I believe it was during the time that friends and family and bloggers could order. At that time the site was taking orders, and one of the options was being able to pay full price. It didn't even make me sign into to any AT&T account luckily, since I don't have one.
Tells us when you get your Moto X. Since the Moto maker is up. Now you can buy the Moto X unlocked and Att and T-Mobile are the same models. I don't see a reason to wait for T-Mobile Moto X unless you want it on contract.

Sent from VZW Note 2
 
I Am Marino
Old
#28  
I Am Marino's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 580
Posts: 4,070
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Winston-Salem, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Has anyone confirmed that the AT&T Moto X is exactly the same as T Mobile's or did I miss it?
-iPhone 5S-
ROM-
Kernel-


Android 5.0 LSD, it's so good, it's like you're on a trip.
Make it happen Google.

Follow Me
http://twitter.com/DearDanno
 
hdub32
Old
#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 16
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkkent434 View Post
Tells us when you get your Moto X. Since the Moto maker is up. Now you can buy the Moto X unlocked and Att and T-Mobile are the same models. I don't see a reason to wait for T-Mobile Moto X unless you want it on contract.

Sent from VZW Note 2
Received mine yesterday and I was able to unlock the device. Enjoying it on Tmobile LTE and HSPA+. Got 26 mbps down earlier today. Its a freaking awesome phone!

Im not sure if the Att and Tmo versions are going to be the same, but I am getting lte and hspa+. It could also be that im in a refarmed market, im not really sure. I live in Los Angeles.
The Following User Says Thank You to hdub32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
herzzreh
Old
#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 936
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Charleston
How did you unlock it?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes