At&t Moto X sim unlocked on T-mobile LTE

OP samomamo

25th August 2013, 02:41 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 129

2,088 posts
I couldn't get one off contract ( card to customize it on moto maker) they say I can sell u a white one or black one off contract. But their system didn't have that option to sell me a card to order it on moto maker off contract. I heard I have to keep trying other stores. Some managers cab overwrite that. Not sure.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
25th August 2013, 04:25 AM   |  #22  
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
Im also wondering if HSPA+ on T-Mobile. Cheers, awesome phone!
25th August 2013, 06:42 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 9

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangmaster12

Im also wondering if HSPA+ on T-Mobile. Cheers, awesome phone!

Fantastic! Mine will be arriving from moto on Monday. I was able to use motomaker early, and purchase through the site for full retail. Im in a tmo lte area but im also wonding if you were ablet to get any hspa+?

Im also in a refarmed 1900 tmo area so i think I should be ok.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

Hi, I have been in 4 At&t stores today trying to purchase the Moto X with my prepay account. And all the store employee s and managers were telling me that I have to purchase with a 2 year contract. So I tried the last store and one of the employees OKed it and I got it. So I have T-Mobile service and I wanted to use on that and request an unlock from unlockcode247. com and after 3 hours they send me the code for just $13 so now I have the phone unlocked on T-Mobile LTE.

Here is the YouTube link I made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KULf...e_gdata_player

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I dont see anywhere on the site that mentions the moto x
26th August 2013, 12:22 AM   |  #24  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 34

525 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

The 2 apk I disabled but the at&t address book is not possible to disable. The people app still address book pops up

Sent from my XT1058 using xda premium

Are you able to get T-Mobile HSPA+ on the AT&T Moto X or just the LTE Network. Just seen somewhere the phone is supposed to be Pentaband. That would be something else. I would like to get the 32gb version.
Thanks, Vinny
26th August 2013, 06:34 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 129

2,088 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdub32

Fantastic! Mine will be arriving from moto on Monday. I was able to use motomaker early, and purchase through the site for full retail. Im in a tmo lte area but im also wonding if you were ablet to get any hspa+?

Im also in a refarmed 1900 tmo area so i think I should be ok.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I dont see anywhere on the site that mentions the moto x

You were able to get the phone thru moto maker at a full price ? How please

26th August 2013, 06:40 AM   |  #26  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajftl

You were able to get the phone thru moto maker at a full price ? How please

For some reason I was able to sneak into motomaker last Saturday. I believe it was during the time that friends and family and bloggers could order. At that time the site was taking orders, and one of the options was being able to pay full price. It didn't even make me sign into to any AT&T account luckily, since I don't have one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hdub32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2013, 02:55 AM   |  #27  
Flag Metropolis
Thanks Meter: 46

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdub32

For some reason I was able to sneak into motomaker last Saturday. I believe it was during the time that friends and family and bloggers could order. At that time the site was taking orders, and one of the options was being able to pay full price. It didn't even make me sign into to any AT&T account luckily, since I don't have one.

Tells us when you get your Moto X. Since the Moto maker is up. Now you can buy the Moto X unlocked and Att and T-Mobile are the same models. I don't see a reason to wait for T-Mobile Moto X unless you want it on contract.

Sent from VZW Note 2
28th August 2013, 03:06 AM   |  #28  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Meter: 581

4,070 posts
Donate to Me
More
Has anyone confirmed that the AT&T Moto X is exactly the same as T Mobile's or did I miss it?
28th August 2013, 03:13 AM   |  #29  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkkent434

Tells us when you get your Moto X. Since the Moto maker is up. Now you can buy the Moto X unlocked and Att and T-Mobile are the same models. I don't see a reason to wait for T-Mobile Moto X unless you want it on contract.

Sent from VZW Note 2

Received mine yesterday and I was able to unlock the device. Enjoying it on Tmobile LTE and HSPA+. Got 26 mbps down earlier today. Its a freaking awesome phone!

Im not sure if the Att and Tmo versions are going to be the same, but I am getting lte and hspa+. It could also be that im in a refarmed market, im not really sure. I live in Los Angeles.
The Following User Says Thank You to hdub32 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2013, 03:13 AM   |  #30  
Flag Charleston
Thanks Meter: 47

941 posts
More
How did you unlock it?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread