Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery life tip [battery bug]

Tip us?

drago10029
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks View Post
Here is what I have for #2. Is it as you suggest, op?
Yes for the second screen shot "location reporting" off and on "mode" it's doesn't have to be device only.
Samsung Galaxy S III i747 in creamy Pebble Blue
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye and Good ridden!
The Following User Says Thank You to drago10029 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ghostt021
Old
Thanks Meter 1490
I can confirm this. I read a online post back in December when I first got my X and for most the time I lose 2-3% at around six hours over night. Hadn't reset the phone lately but after flashing Kryptonite ROM I decided to and here's a screen shot after about five hours. I've gotten this kind of standby a few times now

Krypton X
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397824254110.jpg
Views:	714
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	2694034  
This week's favor

DANIEL AMBRUSO
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I have already turned off my all connectivity from my phone. it's no need for charging until 48 hours. ha ha ha

drago10029
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIEL AMBRUSO View Post
I have already turned off my all connectivity from my phone. it's no need for charging until 48 hours. ha ha ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostt021 View Post
I can confirm this. I read a online post back in December when I first got my X and for most the time I lose 2-3% at around six hours over night. Hadn't reset the phone lately but after flashing Kryptonite ROM I decided to and here's a screen shot after about five hours. I've gotten this kind of standby a few times now

Krypton X
The kinda stuff that makes the Moto X wonderful! They really have some battery efficient software here. They would have a winner if they didn't do the stupid exclusivity AT&T deal. Anywayz, enjoy your wonderful battery life!
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye and Good ridden!

DANIEL AMBRUSO
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029 View Post
The kinda stuff that makes the Moto X wonderful! They really have some battery efficient software here. They would have a winner if they didn't do the stupid exclusivity AT&T deal. Anywayz, enjoy your wonderful battery life!
Just you talk about "battery efficient software" . I think it's may be increase battery's efficiency. Do you have any software for increasing battery life ?

drago10029
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Just you talk about "battery efficient software" . I think it's may be increase battery's efficiency. Do you have any software for increasing battery life ?
Well, simply put the X8 hardware configuration is no joke. so to respond, I'm sure this in conjunction with the software makes the Moto X super efficient and gives you the battery to last.

DANIEL AMBRUSO
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029 View Post
Well, simply put the X8 hardware configuration is no joke. so to respond, I'm sure this in conjunction with the software makes the Moto X super efficient and gives you the battery to last.
How can i do it ?
Please post here step by step..

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3240
Quote:
How can i do it ?
Please post here step by step..
There's no special app to extend battery. Well, maybe something like juice defender...but they only are effective for very light users. Moderate to heavy users will wind up losing battery life with such apps.

Great battery life comes down to phone setup and usage patterns.

Check out the how is your battery life thread for tonnes of info on getting good battery life.

Read through it a bit (last page and go back is usually best in big threads)
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DANIEL AMBRUSO
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112 View Post
There's no special app to extend battery. Well, maybe something like juice defender...but they only are effective for very light users. Moderate to heavy users will wind up losing battery life with such apps.

Great battery life comes down to phone setup and usage patterns.

Check out the how is your battery life thread for tonnes of info on getting good battery life.

Read through it a bit (last page and go back is usually best in big threads)
okay. Thanks..

Tags
battery, bug, calibrate, moto x, tip