16th April 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

463 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviwdoowks

Here is what I have for #2. Is it as you suggest, op?

Yes for the second screen shot "location reporting" off and on "mode" it's doesn't have to be device only.
The Following User Says Thank You to drago10029 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #22  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 1,555

1,282 posts
More
I can confirm this. I read a online post back in December when I first got my X and for most the time I lose 2-3% at around six hours over night. Hadn't reset the phone lately but after flashing Kryptonite ROM I decided to and here's a screen shot after about five hours. I've gotten this kind of standby a few times now

Krypton X
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397824254110.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	2694034  
29th April 2014, 07:00 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 12

161 posts
More
I have already turned off my all connectivity from my phone. it's no need for charging until 48 hours. ha ha ha
30th April 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines

463 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIEL AMBRUSO

I have already turned off my all connectivity from my phone. it's no need for charging until 48 hours. ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostt021

I can confirm this. I read a online post back in December when I first got my X and for most the time I lose 2-3% at around six hours over night. Hadn't reset the phone lately but after flashing Kryptonite ROM I decided to and here's a screen shot after about five hours. I've gotten this kind of standby a few times now

Krypton X

The kinda stuff that makes the Moto X wonderful! They really have some battery efficient software here. They would have a winner if they didn't do the stupid exclusivity AT&T deal. Anywayz, enjoy your wonderful battery life!
30th April 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #25  

161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029

The kinda stuff that makes the Moto X wonderful! They really have some battery efficient software here. They would have a winner if they didn't do the stupid exclusivity AT&T deal. Anywayz, enjoy your wonderful battery life!

Just you talk about "battery efficient software" . I think it's may be increase battery's efficiency. Do you have any software for increasing battery life ?
30th April 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines

463 posts
More
Quote:

Just you talk about "battery efficient software" . I think it's may be increase battery's efficiency. Do you have any software for increasing battery life ?

Well, simply put the X8 hardware configuration is no joke. so to respond, I'm sure this in conjunction with the software makes the Moto X super efficient and gives you the battery to last.
30th April 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #27  

161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029

Well, simply put the X8 hardware configuration is no joke. so to respond, I'm sure this in conjunction with the software makes the Moto X super efficient and gives you the battery to last.

How can i do it ?
Please post here step by step..
30th April 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #28  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,710

8,901 posts
More
Quote:

How can i do it ?
Please post here step by step..

There's no special app to extend battery. Well, maybe something like juice defender...but they only are effective for very light users. Moderate to heavy users will wind up losing battery life with such apps.

Great battery life comes down to phone setup and usage patterns.

Check out the how is your battery life thread for tonnes of info on getting good battery life.

Read through it a bit (last page and go back is usually best in big threads)
The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #29  

161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

There's no special app to extend battery. Well, maybe something like juice defender...but they only are effective for very light users. Moderate to heavy users will wind up losing battery life with such apps.

Great battery life comes down to phone setup and usage patterns.

Check out the how is your battery life thread for tonnes of info on getting good battery life.

Read through it a bit (last page and go back is usually best in big threads)

okay. Thanks..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, bug, calibrate, moto x, tip
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Moto X General by ThreadRank