Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

"Buggy Night"

Tip us?

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 1334

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidzer1 View Post
Thanks, I did see that way to clear it but was hoping to copy the files to my PC in case I wanted to use them again at some point. Got 10 hard drives + and lotsa space in the main PC

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I also tried busybox linux 'find' command using wildcards on bug but apparently that's not even what it uses for a name. Maybe if I knew the file extension type of these files I could find it but I don't know those yet....
Unless you are concerned that they will "go away", just re-download them again if you need them. These files will likely only ever work on the Moto X anyways, so when the device becomes obsolete you will have no way of playing them. As long as you just "freeze" the Spotlight app, you can always "unfreeze" it later and re-download the augmented-reality cartoons.

Anyways, just a really quick look with Root Browser shows that the relevant files appear to be in /data/data

There are a couple folders in there that might be what you are looking for. The first is com.motorola.avatar and I also see "com.motorola.bug2go". I don't have "windy night" downloaded so I'm not sure what its folder might be.

Good Luck.
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 17Ewsoxyr5ucMjfBRGpyP2QHX3HZiqMEMJ
The Following User Says Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droidzer1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thanks again - I'll look in there. As it turns out these same 2 apps seem to be built in (or maybe downloaded by) the Google Virtual reality app 'cardboard'. I didn't have Wifi turned on and was in airplane mode so I tend to think they came with the cardboard app. Just got the cardboard VR kit today and since the Moto X is one of the officially supported phones I gave it a try. Very impressive in how it all works especially in panning around and up and down - just like being in a real place. Image quality was not quite as sharp as I had hoped but with a $17 VR kit I don't think you can expect too much It may also be the image resolution needs to be kept low in the app in order for it all to work with the existing power of the processors. My phone got noticeably warm in just a few minutes running this but fun stuff !
Long ago I bought a cell phone and was informed by Circuit City I was the first person to buy the very first Digital Cell phone in a test market area in California. I couldn't even use it for a couple days as they were not set up to activate until 6:00 AM on the coming Friday. I was on the land line phone at 5:59 AM that morning and was told I was the first person to activate a Digital Cell phone. They gave me my choice of any phone number I wanted. CA = Cellaholics Anonymous