Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 46,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

China Middleman Back??

Tip us?

BriCo84
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamDod View Post
I sent my request for my Droid Maxx 2014 in yesterday, and received my code today.
It worked, my bootloader is now unlocked.
What build date was yours?

And was it the 16GB or 32GB variant?

My 16GB MAXX from 5/28 was rejected a few weeks ago

dier325
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
Goods / Services is the only way you CAN dispute it...

I think he meant that he sent it as "GIFT" - that's the one you can't dispute...

EDIT: @dier325 : see my screenshot. I sent my payments as "goods / services" and I can confirm that they are allowing me to dispute. If I wanted to, I could dispute my payment from May 15 to the middleman.....I'm not GOING to...because I got my code. But yeah. Just go to resolution center. The easiest way to find the payment is to sort by date.

Or can you confirm that you did mean that you sent as "Gift"? < If that is the case, you are out of luck...
Yeah, my mistake. I sent it as a gift.

Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Do you have a Moto X and you want to root it? Use TowelPieRoot!

Have you used a Moto X unlock code and are willing to share it? Form here.

Jersey846
Old
Thanks Meter 187
So I'm seeing talk lately of 16 Vs 32gig phones. Is one more likely than the other to receive a code from what we've learned? I am on a May 27, 2014 Verizon 32gig device. Just wondering.

Sent from my Moto X

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 581

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey846 View Post
So I'm seeing talk lately of 16 Vs 32gig phones. Is one more likely than the other to receive a code from what we've learned? I am on a May 27, 2014 Verizon 32gig device. Just wondering.

Sent from my Moto X
Those posts are all in reference to the Maxx.... They stopped producing the 32GB variants in early 2014 - now only 16GB are available. So people WANT the 32GB variants, but they also want to be able to unlock. Hard to satisfy both requirements, given the current nature of the service.

It does not apply to you if you are referring to an "X".
Remember: the "SEARCH" button will often save you a great deal of time waiting for a reply.

Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE