Cosmetic flaws

OP overthatscreen

13th March 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

185 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_

You and I share the same philosophy. If I pay good money (or any money) for a product, it better be FLAWLESS otherwise you bet your a$$ I'm going to raise hell and keep exchanging until I get what I want. I went through 5 HTC One X's in a 2 week period just trying to get a flawless one. Went through 4 Nexus 7s as well. The whole argument about people like you and I driving costs up is ridiculous and without any merit- if anything it's beneficial to everyone else because it lets manufacturers know that they are releasing defective products and they can't get away with it, and in a perfect world ultimately resulting in stricter quality control. People who are OK with keeping defective products are the ones who hurt the industry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You are correct on all levels. These other guys don't know what its like. Pay with your own money, not your mom's, and you will see the light.

Me identifying the defects in the product allows the manufacturer to fix the issues on the work line. It allows for a better product and less defective products that in turn create loyal and happy customers.

But hey, if these other guys like bending over... Go ahead and bend over. I would rather be the guy giving it than taking it in the rear. No pain, no gain right?

(Side note)
I went through 4 Palm Pre's before finding one without dead pixels.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
Last edited by overthatscreen; 13th March 2014 at 04:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to overthatscreen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread