Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 43,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Big freaking Moto X sale, expires 7/23

Tip us?

eksasol
Old
(Last edited by eksasol; 19th July 2014 at 06:26 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 700
Default Big freaking Moto X sale, expires 7/23

Use this code during check out on Moto Maker: MBXISMOT

I know this means Moto X+1 is coming soon, but I still think its a great deal for great phone.

I bought the N4 to try out Android L, then I got OnePlus and now a second Moto X. I am spending way too much. Need to start clearing out stuff.

PS. It could be a temporary bug, but with the combination of woodback and 64gb, it goes down to $300, otherwise it's higher.
blah
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	motoxsales.jpg
Views:	2287
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	2859137  
The Following User Says Thank You to eksasol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XAlexander_AlexanderX
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by eksasol View Post

I know this means Moto X+1 is coming soon, but I still think its a great deal for great phone.

I bought the N4 to try out Android L, then I got OnePlus and now a second Moto X. I am spending way too much. Need to start clearing out stuff.

blah
if you're spending too much throw some of that money my way lol
Current Device: MOTO X
Rooted, Dev Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
Previous Devices: T-Mobile Wing, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, Droid Incredible 2, LG G2X, HTC Rezound, LG Optimus L9 P769, AT&T HOX+

makakalo
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
PS. It could be a temporary bug, but with the combination of woodback and 64gb, it goes down to $300, otherwise it's higher.
HOLY FLIPPIN' S#!T

Serious thanks on spotting this. I just did the fastest impulse buy ever and bought the exact phone I sent back during the penny trial that was too expensive. $324 out the door with CA tax for a 64GB bamboo, that is an insane deal on a great phone. Now I can give my N4 a well deserved break and not feel obligated to buy the X+1 on launch day. At this price the X is a no-brainer if you need a holdover until whatever comes out in the fall.

eksasol
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by makakalo View Post
HOLY FLIPPIN' S#!T

Serious thanks on spotting this. I just did the fastest impulse buy ever and bought the exact phone I sent back during the penny trial that was too expensive. $324 out the door with CA tax for a 64GB bamboo, that is an insane deal on a great phone. Now I can give my N4 a well deserved break and not feel obligated to buy the X+1 on launch day. At this price the X is a no-brainer if you need a holdover until whatever comes out in the fall.
Well considering it is a pricing error, I wouldn't celebrate yet, but it's worth a try. They already charged my card so it's looking good though.

According to some guy who have a friend who is testing the X+1, ius supposed to have 5.2" 1080p in a compact body, OIS camera and 3GB ram and more software features. And will retail at $450. All speculation though. I could sell my OPO at that point to fund for it.

makakalo
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Well considering it is a pricing error, I wouldn't celebrate yet, but it's worth a try. They already charged my card so it's looking good though.

According to some guy who have a friend who is testing the X+1, ius supposed to have 5.2" 1080p in a compact body, OIS camera and 3GB ram and more software features. And will retail at $450. All speculation though. I could sell my OPO at that point to fund for it.
My card has been charged as well, although I'm fully expecting it to be canceled in the morning. I'd much rather wait to buy a new phone in November once all the new stuff is out, but my overheating N4 might have other ideas about lasting that long. It's times like this that I wish I had kept my old Photon as a backup, even if it was marooned on gingerbread.

dobbs3x
Old
Thanks Meter 143

DONATE TO ME
I just ordered one. We'll see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote:

How do you know it's a pricing error.?

motorvirus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
seems like it just went back up. Showing 399 for me.

jshinn1
Old
Thanks Meter 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorvirus View Post
seems like it just went back up. Showing 399 for me.
Yep I can vouch for the same was actually going to buy another if i could get the motomaker 64GB for $299.00 but its gone back up to 399.00 even with the wood back.