[GUIDE] Flash Sprint Moto X to Page Plus

OP Nicene Nerd

1st September 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 1,776

2,025 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by derwood75

Will the new kit kat update break the flash? Anyone tried it yet? Its my wifes phone and I dont want to mess it up. I will never hear the end of it. haha

It won't break the flash, but it WILL prevent "SPCutility" from working. Not a big deal since you should have already changed the SPC to "000000".

But the phone will continue to work fine on PP. Nothing to worry about really.
The Following User Says Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #132  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
Would there be any way for me to flash the phone without the SPC?
9th September 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 2

41 posts
It's official! We're very excited to announce*that the much-anticipated 4G LTE network is coming to Page Plus Cellular in October!*

We just wanted to officially let you know this exciting news that has been rumored for quite some time.

We don't have all the specific details just yet to share with you, but as new information becomes available we'll let you know via additional emails and training materials.

Please don't call the dealer relations team with questions about 4G LTE, as the internal training materials are still being developed, and our CSRs will not have the answers to your questions.

Stay tuned to your email and the dealer portal for more details as they become available.

We can share this with you now:

With the exception of*The 12*plan, all other monthly plans will be available for 4G devices, at 4G LTE data speeds, with no increase in the monthly plan prices. 3G service will also still be available for all plans. Upon device activation, our system will detect the device type and assign it to 3G or 4G service accordingly.4G LTE SIM cards will be Page Plus specific. They will be available through your Master Agent in October.

Again, additional details will be announced soon - we just wanted to share the good news with you, our valued dealers, first.

Sent from my XT1056 using XDA Free mobile app
9th September 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 1

63 posts
If this is the case - any hope to re-flash the sprint Moto x to page plus WITH LTE capability? Or is the bands just not supported? Any band unlocking possible? Thanks,

Rico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac2014

It's official! We're very excited to announce*that the much-anticipated 4G LTE network is coming to Page Plus Cellular in October!*

We just wanted to officially let you know this exciting news that has been rumored for quite some time.

We don't have all the specific details just yet to share with you, but as new information becomes available we'll let you know via additional emails and training materials.

Please don't call the dealer relations team with questions about 4G LTE, as the internal training materials are still being developed, and our CSRs will not have the answers to your questions.

Stay tuned to your email and the dealer portal for more details as they become available.

We can share this with you now:

With the exception of*The 12*plan, all other monthly plans will be available for 4G devices, at 4G LTE data speeds, with no increase in the monthly plan prices. 3G service will also still be available for all plans. Upon device activation, our system will detect the device type and assign it to 3G or 4G service accordingly.4G LTE SIM cards will be Page Plus specific. They will be available through your Master Agent in October.

Again, additional details will be announced soon - we just wanted to share the good news with you, our valued dealers, first.

Sent from my XT1056 using XDA Free mobile app

9th September 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #135  
Thanks Meter: 1,776

2,025 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrico00

If this is the case - any hope to re-flash the sprint Moto x to page plus WITH LTE capability? Or is the bands just not supported? Any band unlocking possible? Thanks,

Rico

The Sprint Moto X can not support LTE on PagePlus / Verizon. Sprint uses LTE on band 25 (1900mhz). Vzw uses AWS band and 700mhz.

You'll never get PagePlus 4g on a *sprint* Moto X. It is possible that you could put the *verizon* X on PP - if they will allow it.
12th September 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #136  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
newer OS and ROMs
im not asking for in depth troubleshooting but will this process work on a 4.4.4 ROM such as PACman? would that alter any of the settings that need to be changed or how to access them?
12th September 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #137  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chattanooga
Thanks Meter: 166

232 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatgonzo19

im not asking for in depth troubleshooting but will this process work on a 4.4.4 ROM such as PACman? would that alter any of the settings that need to be changed or how to access them?

It cannot work on most AOSP ROMs because they won't let you into diag mode. Stock ROM is required. That said, getting your MSL is impossible on stock 4.4.4. You have to be using stock 4.4.2 at highest to get your MSL. Note that after successful flashing, you can use any ROM you want.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicene Nerd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #138  

2 posts
i have gotten to unlocked bootloader rooted stock and finished the flash, now i have talk and text but no data and i get error code 67: mobile node failed authentication. i remember seeing on step 14 DFS couldnt change a few of my settings and after i tried to write with an error something like BAD PARAM and when i clicked read again one of the fields switched back to previousownersinfo@sprint.com where the rest stayed with myinfo@vzw3g.com. i can go back through the process for more specifics if necessary. is this a red flag that i did something wrong? also thanks for the tip about flashing a ROM AFTER i flash to PPC.

EDIT:
i went through the process again and just read and rewrote the data over a few times until more of it stuck and tada i got 3g to work!
Last edited by thegreatgonzo19; 22nd September 2014 at 04:03 PM.
26th September 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #139  

17 posts
will someone help me qpst has my number as my min i dont know what i did wrong also it wont get my data on efs explorer

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread