I show you, how to use DroidFlasher for back to stock on Moto X or any other operation with DFS, its pretty simple, no terminal knowledge needed.
1. Download latest DroidFlasher for Mac/Windows/Linux - > http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...asher-t3014559
2. Connect phone to PC or Mac, and turn on USB Debugging
HOW TO - Revert to Stock:
1. Download latest stock firmware (or what you want) -> http://www.filefactory.com/folder/dd...how=100&page=1
2. unzip stock rom to any directory - it's will be a "working directory"
3. Download motox_xt1052_revert_to_stock_from_adb.dfs (other variant is compatibility to)
4. Connect phone to PC or Mac, and turn on USB Debugging
5. Open DroidFlasher, and press "run *.dfs"
6. Select dfs file, downloaded on stage 4 - motox_xt1052_revert_to_stock_from_adb.dfs
7. In next window, select working directory with extracted firmware files from stage 3
8. Wait, while all operation done.
HOW TO - Flash TWRP 220.127.116.11:
1. Download motox_twrp_18.104.22.168_online.dfs
2. Open DroidFlasher, and press "run *.dfs", select downloaded on previous stage file
3. Select working directory in next window (If simple mode enabled, it will be selected automatically). DroidFlasher will use this directory for file downloading, etc.
4. Wait while all operation done.
Pleased to answer any questions and help with writing new dfs scripts, or improve current implementation and add new command.
Will be great if some one record video about "How to use DroidFlasher" or "How dfs make our lives easier".
p.s.: DroidFlasher and DFS fully compatibility with any Android phones used Adb/Fastboot/TWRP, not only Moto X.