Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 44,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hairline cracks - Anyone?

Tip us?

hp79
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Good thing I returned mine.. waiting for the Moto X 2 and hoping that doesn't have cracking issues. I hated it when I saw micro cracks near the screen bezel on my white Note 1 (N7000). Back then, I was told I'm whining too much by some people on the forum. LOL.

Dang, I miss the active display so much. It's so disappointing when my Note3 has such a powerful hardware, yet most basic features (wake up to see the time, calling someone, opening contacts, camera snaps) feels slower than Moto X.

mcw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well, damn.. I would have never thought to have checked mine without this thread - it's been in a dual-protective (rubber liner + hard plastic) case since it came out of the box and have never had reason to remove it. Just examined mine - have a crack about an inch below the volume rocker.

I bought the case to protect it from damage, but apparently the phone took things into its own hands. At least it thinks outside the box, just, not the way I would have wanted

I guess I'll have to check in with Motorola support and see if I can get mine replaced. Though I hope it comes with 4.2.2 - not ready for Kit Kat yet.