"Buggy Night"

OP jhnl33

27th February 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18

74 posts
Just saw this new video up on Moto's youtube page. Hopefully new spotlight video coming soon???
http://youtu.be/Fa0so7mjS_s
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jhnl33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

70 posts
Excellent a new video!! I hope it comes soon

Enviado desde mi XT1053 mediante Tapatalk
27th February 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #3  
Flag Milpitas
Thanks Meter: 31

205 posts
More
oh wow!

Thanks for the heads up! getting excited for it!
4th March 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

74 posts
Aaaaaandd an update to spotlight player with buggy night has been released!! Enjoy everybody
4th March 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag British columbia
Thanks Meter: 1,970

2,900 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just got the thing on my screen!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 19

70 posts
More
Yeah same here.
Great video again.
Looking forward to next one.

Gesendet von meinem XT1052 mit Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

74 posts
By the way everyone, if it's not showing up, then just change your date in settings to something a week from now and watch for the little bugger to show up on the bottom left of your screen!!
19th August 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 13

86 posts
Question
As cute as this thing is (and I downloaded Windy night too) I would rather have the space than have it on my phone. Does anyone know where these files are stored. I've done multiple google searches and can't find anything except some people are a bit upset like me that it just installs without asking and I was seeing people say you couldn't delete it (but I assume they aren't rooted). Since I'm rooted if I can find it I'll save it to my PC but clear the space on the phone. BTW Spotlight and this data take up 318 Megabytes!
Last edited by droidzer1; 19th August 2014 at 08:54 PM.
19th August 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1,806

2,030 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidzer1

As cute as this thing is (and I downloaded Windy night too) I would rather have the space than have it on my phone. Does anyone know where these files are stored. I've done multiple google searches and can't find anything except some people are a bit upset like me that it just installs without asking and I was seeing people say you couldn't delete it (but I assume they aren't rooted). Since I'm rooted if I can find it I'll save it to my PC but clear the space on the phone. BTW Spotlight and this data take up 318 Megabytes!

Settings > Apps > All > Motorola Spotlight Player.

Click "CLEAR DATA" and "CLEAR CACHE" to erase all but the measly 24.7 MB that Spotlight Player takes up by itself. If you want to remove it completely, use Titanium Backup to uninstall it (though MY suggestion is to simply "freeze" it).
The Following User Says Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 13

86 posts
Thanks, I did see that way to clear it but was hoping to copy the files to my PC in case I wanted to use them again at some point. Got 10 hard drives + and lotsa space in the main PC

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I also tried busybox linux 'find' command using wildcards on bug but apparently that's not even what it uses for a name. Maybe if I knew the file extension type of these files I could find it but I don't know those yet....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread