5,605,835 Members 47,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Move from HTC One to Moto X, or wait for something "better"?

Tip us?

macawmatt
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicoblivion View Post
Do you prefer the black or white front ?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm a black front guy all the way. I think the white distracts from the screen too much,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phones.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	2452896  
The Following User Says Thank You to macawmatt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Toxicoblivion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by macawmatt View Post
I'm a black front guy all the way. I think the white distracts from the screen too much,
I like the green and orange, but i find that yellow and red too off looking :P and i feel the same too. Its very likely i end up with the black front like you suggest.

Current Phone: HTC One (M7) {S-Off/SuperCID/Custom Kernel + ROM} Provider: AT&T
Previous Phones: HTC Desire HD (Kept) ---> Motorola Atrix 2 (Died) ---> Samsung Galaxy S3 (Gifted Away)
YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY WHEN FLASHING ANYTHING ON THE FORUMS.
For ANY and ALL new members, READ this post, and memorize it: Pre-Root Determintation.

macawmatt
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The "red" is their darker purple, cabernet. Both look better in person, that's why we waited a day to get by a Best Buy to see the colors in person.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to macawmatt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Toxicoblivion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
I want to get the 32gb AT&T Moto X from Motomaker, with a black front and some interesting color combo for back + accents. That all totals to $150. Unfortunately, being 15 has its disadvantages in the working world, and i dont have any way to make that kind of money. So. I will get it as soon as possible, and im hoping with christmas so soon upon us, ill get halfway there at least. Until then, ill just have to keep marvelling this phone's beauty from afar.

Previous Phones: HTC Desire HD (Kept) ---> Motorola Atrix 2 (Died) ---> Samsung Galaxy S3 (Gifted Away)
For ANY and ALL new members, READ this post, and memorize it: Pre-Root Determintation.

Toxicoblivion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Update: So ive chosen either the bright red / black / black, OR the chalk(or cement) / black / bright blue. will update again when i purchase.