Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 42,277 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kitkat 4.4.2 is on its way to us...ATT soak test is out!

Tip us?

roweboat56
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammite View Post
there is one catch. the amex acct costs one dollar per month if you keep it open.

also, question for you. did you need a secure sim to activate isis wallet. i want to activate it but someone gave the the wrong size secure sim. i want to activate it to get the 50 bucks. but i don't want to mess it up by activating without the secure sim and disqualifying myself form the 50 bucks.
yes without secure Sim, you won't be able to activate ISIS, I've tried.
Rockin: Moto X - XT1058 - 4.4.2 Unlocked BL, TWRP & Root on Att

Past: HP Veer - HTC Evo Design 4g - Palm Pre Plus - LG EnV
The Following User Says Thank You to roweboat56 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

metacuate
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammite View Post
there is one catch. the amex acct costs one dollar per month if you keep it open.

also, question for you. did you need a secure sim to activate isis wallet. i want to activate it but someone gave me the wrong size secure sim. i want to activate it to get the 50 bucks. but i don't want to mess it up by activating without the secure sim and disqualifying myself from the 50 bucks.
It is 100% free, no atm fee from AMEX as long as you use MoneyPass atms. The $1 fee does not apply if the serve card says "isis" on it. That is clear in the paperwork.

gammite
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacuate View Post
It is 100% free, no atm fee from AMEX as long as you use MoneyPass atms. The $1 fee does not apply if the serve card says "isis" on it. That is clear in the paperwork.
Thanks for this. I just read up on amex serve. Didn't know that Isis waived the dollar.

roweboat56
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacuate View Post
Good cuz I told a bunch of people it's totally free lol...

I'm not exactly one to read the fine print.
Rockin: Moto X - XT1058 - 4.4.2 Unlocked BL, TWRP & Root on Att

Past: HP Veer - HTC Evo Design 4g - Palm Pre Plus - LG EnV