Kitkat 4.4.2 is on its way to us...ATT soak test is out!

Search This thread

roweboat56

Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee
very cool.

glad the update is out.
I work for an Att retailer and I sell the Moto X like hotcakes and I try to keep my customers phones up to date. esp. with 4.4.2 allowing for ISIS (free $50 bucks hells yes!)

roweboat56

Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee
yeah I only know bout this for at&t, but if you're on 4.4.2. go to the ISIS (comes preloaded with 4.4.2) and register then make a Amex serve account and they will put 50$ on a prepaid card!

its Amex's way of saying: use our service!

no catch just need an ISIS Sim card (gray with orange) oh and if you're rooted used Xposed mod Rootcloak to hide root for ISIS

gammite

Mar 13, 2007
yeah I only know bout this for at&t, but if you're on 4.4.2. go to the ISIS (comes preloaded with 4.4.2) and register then make a Amex serve account and they will put 50$ on a prepaid card!

its Amex's way of saying: use our service!

no catch just need an ISIS Sim card (gray with orange) oh and if you're rooted used Xposed mod Rootcloak to hide root for ISIS

there is one catch. the amex acct costs one dollar per month if you keep it open.

also, question for you. did you need a secure sim to activate isis wallet. i want to activate it but someone gave me the wrong size secure sim. i want to activate it to get the 50 bucks. but i don't want to mess it up by activating without the secure sim and disqualifying myself from the 50 bucks.

Last edited:

roweboat56

Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee
there is one catch. the amex acct costs one dollar per month if you keep it open.

also, question for you. did you need a secure sim to activate isis wallet. i want to activate it but someone gave the the wrong size secure sim. i want to activate it to get the 50 bucks. but i don't want to mess it up by activating without the secure sim and disqualifying myself form the 50 bucks.

yes without secure Sim, you won't be able to activate ISIS, I've tried.

Reactions: gammite

metacuate

Mar 19, 2014

also, question for you. did you need a secure sim to activate isis wallet. i want to activate it but someone gave me the wrong size secure sim. i want to activate it to get the 50 bucks. but i don't want to mess it up by activating without the secure sim and disqualifying myself from the 50 bucks.

It is 100% free, no atm fee from AMEX as long as you use MoneyPass atms. The $1 fee does not apply if the serve card says "isis" on it. That is clear in the paperwork.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would like to know this as well. I don't think 4.4.2 had it working with the Moto G.

Confirmed that OTG support is back with the native 4.4.2.
    Am I the only one who is perfectly content to remain on JellyBean?? Everyone's freaking out over when the 4.4.2 update is coming and I'm sitting pretty on 4.2.2 and am happy as a clam about it.
    at this point, this is about what is going to happen in the future. if att customers are having this issue now what happens when a larger update comes???

and yes, i want the update now. and don't you mean kit kat???

Nope, I mean JellyBean. I really can't stand KitKat, had it on my N5 and was not a fan. I'm keeping my Moto X on 4.2.2 forever, it's perfect just the way it is :)

As far as AT&T's updates are concerned- Maybe AT&T is monitoring feedback on other carriers to make sure the update is solid before they roll it out? Who knows... I just don't get why people freak out if it takes an extra couple of weeks to get an update. We used to have to wait 6+ months for major updates, now we are getting them in a fraction of the time and people still aren't happy. If your phone works, enjoy it. The update will come when it comes.

I'm not singling anyone out in particular, I am just noting my general observations of how people usually react about delayed updates, for any phone on any carrier.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Nope he means jelly bean. 4.2.2 not kit Kat 4.4. I agree with you because at&t has a bunch of customers and with T-Mobile slashing its prices its hard not to leave at&t. Plus over 300,000 pre orders of the gs5 on T-Mobile looks like everyone who is with the other carrier is getting theirs on T-Mobile. I use to be an iPhone user because iOS was more stable than android back then. Now android is the best os IMHO, so people who were jailbreaking their devices now are learning to root/Flash custom roms... And if they started hearing about boot loader lock etc being at&t or vzw they're going to want to go with a carrier or a device that has unlocked bootloaders.

MOTO X SLAPPED

Yeah, Android is INFINITELY more stable than iOS. My iPhone 5 used to have force closes all the damn time, apps would crash 5 times a day. I've had quite literally ONE force close that I can remember on my Moto X since the day I got it (on release day) and it was just the other day with the Citibank app right after I updated it. Chrome crashes on my retina iPad Mini daily, along with many other apps and games. I just got the iPhone 5s the other day and haven't had any crashes yet but I know they're coming. I really don't have much faith in iOS anymore.
    Looks like a soak test is coming. Just got an email for software preview. Sadly I'm of no use after this. Sold my att and got an unlocked one.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
    Bleh, got the email saying it was rolling out "later in the afternoon", still nothing at 8:30EST, wonder if I'm not getting it after all.

You should actually log in to the private forum like it tells you to...

This has been addressed.

Tomorrow AM

Sent from my MotoX, using TapaTypo