XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MOTO X among the best Android Phone

Tip us?

Wischmann3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] MOTO X among the best Android Phone

According to CNN Money the Moto X is one of the best android phone..

eeshlikhith
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wischmann3 View Post
According to CNN Money the Moto X is one of the best android phone..
Yes it is. Some other website called it the best android of 2013.
The Following User Says Thank You to eeshlikhith For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aimfire72
Old
Thanks Meter 103
I sadly disagree. Just got mine and am pretty disappointed with it compared to Nexus 5. I like the Active Notifications and "always on" aspect of it, but the rest of the phone feels like a compromise.

Wischmann3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimfire72 View Post
I sadly disagree. Just got mine and am pretty disappointed with it compared to Nexus 5. I like the Active Notifications and "always on" aspect of it, but the rest of the phone feels like a compromise.
I'm happy and contented with my moto x phone love the the dual-core main CPU saves battery life since it is lower-powered than other devices, but is still more than capable of multi-tasking and running the most intensive Android apps and resource-intensive games.

Wischmann
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeshlikhith View Post
Yes it is. Some other website called it the best android of 2013.
Not the best but probably one of the best android of 2013..

Armyof2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'd agree with that. I may have gone nexus 5 if it were vzw but I love my Moto and ain't looking back. My roomie just broke his work phone and got it replaced with one and loves it as well. Specs seem to be just fine nothing lags and I love the active notifications. The look and feel of the phone is wonderful

Cronis
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Its one of the smoothest android experiences in a body thats probably the most comfortable to hold out of all the modern android handsets. but yea between the great battery life, customizability and always on/active notifications its one of the best if not the best android phone out there. really the only compromise is the somewhat mid range cam. But even the cam has had some pretty major improvements since release.

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 1987
Quote:
Wow, I feel the exact opposite. I have both phones, and use them both the same amount, and feel like the only part of the N5 that isn't a compromise is the *size* of the screen (the screen itself is the biggest compromise, IMO). I think the Moto X outshines it in every other way. The N5 feels slapped together to meet a price point, yet the X is a highly refined experience, inside and out. Considering I've also owned the HTC One and the GS4, I can safely say the Moto X is hands down the best smartphone of 2013, and all time pretty much.
\m/(-_-)\m/

aimfire72
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_ View Post
Wow, I feel the exact opposite. I have both phones, and use them both the same amount, and feel like the only part of the N5 that isn't a compromise is the *size* of the screen (the screen itself is the biggest compromise, IMO). I think the Moto X outshines it in every other way. The N5 feels slapped together to meet a price point, yet the X is a highly refined experience, inside and out. Considering I've also owned the HTC One and the GS4, I can safely say the Moto X is hands down the best smartphone of 2013, and all time pretty much.
Wow, lol... I've also had the HTC One, S4, and currently a Note 3 too. I guess it's safe to say, to each his own! I'm glad you're happy with the Moto X. I guess it just wasn't for me.

phobic99
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Wow, lol... I've also had the HTC One, S4, and currently a Note 3 too. I guess it's safe to say, to each his own! I'm glad you're happy with the Moto X. I guess it just wasn't for me.
I had the G2 and the Note 3. If I had to rank them in terms of which one I like the most overall I'd say:

1. Moto X
2. G2 (close 2nd)
3. Note 3 - Don't miss this phone at all.

Like you said, to each their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to phobic99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]