XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MOTO X BRICK - no sign of life

Tip us?

brunosanzio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy MOTO X BRICK - no sign of life

Hello guys, yesterday I put my Moto X (1058) to 4.2.2, everything went right but after installing the rom (Putting the Google login, and install applications, update asked the camera) so I downloaded it and was installing cellular rebooted and got the green little robot, then the cell phone completely shut down, waited a few minutes and did not care (I was connected to the USB port on your notebook).

I was totally desperate because I need to communicate with my parents (study in the capital and my parents are from inside) I tried pressing the power button plus the volume at least 30 seconds and nothing I bought a wall charger and tried did not work, at least at fastboot but not to call this occurs.

Please I need help, I will be eternally grateful

d14gvn
Old
Thanks Meter 120
What you did before flash 4.2.2?
You was on kit kat?
Please read this and tell me if you did the same procedure, because I killed my moto X too (really and totally hard brick)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548867

Now i've replaced it
Phone: Motorola Moto X (Current)
Motorola Moto X (Hard bricked) See here how I did it
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (sold)
SE Xperia Neo V (Sold)
Samsung Galaxy 3 GT 5800 (Sold)
Android Version: 4.4.2, rooted, unlocked BL

jayboyyyy
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by d14gvn View Post
What you did before flash 4.2.2?
You was on kit kat?
Please read this and tell me if you did the same procedure, because I killed my moto X too (really and totally hard brick)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548867

Now i've replaced it
given he doens't type great english, i believe in there he said something about being able to get into fastboot mode so its not hard bricked. But i'm not really sure if he did say that or not because he also said something about pressing the power button alot.

anyway, if you can get into fastboot buddy, just find the rsd lite back to stock thread and do that. if you can't get to fastboot, you are in the same boat as d14 and hard bricked that phone. you can try replacing it if they will let you but thats your only shot.