Old
Thanks Meter 16
350 in amazon.de

Odelheim
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenSoAbrupt View Post
I think for those who live in Europe will come down to decided whether or not they want a customized Moto X and pay a nice shipping fee to receive it at there homes.

Or if they don't mind for customization and just pay a bit less.

Sent from my Moto X
For people living in europe, it doesn't only come down to price and looks.

Buying a US version will make it impossible to use 4G/LTE in EU, so in order to succesfully connect to 4G networks in EU, one must buy a EU Moto X. Unfortunatly Motomaker and 32gb versions are not available in EU, so it really comes down to looks and space vs. 4G speed.
Btw. Importing a US version to EU, will cost the same or more, than buying an EU version, due to import taxes, unless you travel to USA and bring one home in your bag.

mavericktc
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odelheim View Post
For people living in europe, it doesn't only come down to price and looks.

Buying a US version will make it impossible to use 4G/LTE in EU, so in order to succesfully connect to 4G networks in EU, one must buy a EU Moto X. Unfortunatly Motomaker and 32gb versions are not available in EU, so it really comes down to looks and space vs. 4G speed.
Btw. Importing a US version to EU, will cost the same or more, than buying an EU version, due to import taxes, unless you travel to USA and bring one home in your bag.
If you buy a XT1058 from the states you get LTE band 7 which many carriers use in Europe.

I got the t-mobile with all the cozy stuff and sent it with a friend that was flying home.
Originally the plan was to sent it with mail (this was before motorola announced that the x was coming to Europe) but I got lucky.

Sometimes you might get lucky with the taxes (in Sweden there are no tolls on cell phones, "just" 25% VAT). They don't control all packages. It also depends from which county it was sent from.
Booo for import taxes, I hate them.

"Hey, we can't compete with the price because of our superduper high taxes and average salaries, nor can we compete with the availability of products so let's punish everyone who isn't buying stuff from within the ****ty EU".
Phones so far;

Ericsson GA628, Motorola CD930, Sagem MC820, Nokia 3310, Motorola C350, Motorola V100, Motorola E365, Motorola v620, Motorola RAZR maxx V6, Motorola razr V3, Ericsson T28s, Motorola defy, Motorola razr maxx , Motorola moto x

DVgadget
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Belgians interested in this phone will have to stick to the European model if they want 4G, unfortunately none of the USA models supports LTE 1800.

Anyboy knows weather the bootloader is unlocked or unlock-able on the european model?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2597
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVgadget View Post
Belgians interested in this phone will have to stick to the European model if they want 4G, unfortunately none of the USA models supports LTE 1800.

Anyboy knows weather the bootloader is unlocked or unlock-able on the european model?
They go for 349 euro`s in the MediaMarkt and Saturn Germany http://www.saturn.de/webapp/wcs/stor...+16+GB+schwarz.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue