Moto x sale, June 4-5 $100 off. Developer editions too!!!

OP jidcman

30th June 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #51  
California
Thanks Meter: 36

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumanji

I'm kicking myself for not buying when this promo came on... it was literally in my cart with card info ready to go... grrrr!

Any chance they might do another promo for July 4th?!

Based on how it went last month - if it happens, expect an announcement one day before the sale starts. I would guess announcement tomorrow and 48-hour sale Wed. and Thur. so that it doesn't extend into the holiday. Last month there were tons of ordering problems, as apparently their capacity was exceeded. This month, 64 GB should be an option - it wasn't there a month ago.

It is starting to look to me like they do a sale at the start of the month, spend all month catching up to the orders, then do another sale...
1st July 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #52  
Flag Jerz
Thanks Meter: 5

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude

Based on how it went last month - if it happens, expect an announcement one day before the sale starts. I would guess announcement tomorrow and 48-hour sale Wed. and Thur. so that it doesn't extend into the holiday. Last month there were tons of ordering problems, as apparently their capacity was exceeded. This month, 64 GB should be an option - it wasn't there a month ago.

It is starting to look to me like they do a sale at the start of the month, spend all month catching up to the orders, then do another sale...

So then we should be expecting a sale soon?
4th July 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #53  
Flag Durham, NC
Thanks Meter: 29

304 posts
More
Nada... guess we wait for X+1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread