Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 52,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto x sale, June 4-5 $100 off. Developer editions too!!!

Tip us?

Note10.1Dude
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumanji View Post
I'm kicking myself for not buying when this promo came on... it was literally in my cart with card info ready to go... grrrr!

Any chance they might do another promo for July 4th?!
Based on how it went last month - if it happens, expect an announcement one day before the sale starts. I would guess announcement tomorrow and 48-hour sale Wed. and Thur. so that it doesn't extend into the holiday. Last month there were tons of ordering problems, as apparently their capacity was exceeded. This month, 64 GB should be an option - it wasn't there a month ago.

It is starting to look to me like they do a sale at the start of the month, spend all month catching up to the orders, then do another sale...

BootlegZani
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Note10.1Dude View Post
Based on how it went last month - if it happens, expect an announcement one day before the sale starts. I would guess announcement tomorrow and 48-hour sale Wed. and Thur. so that it doesn't extend into the holiday. Last month there were tons of ordering problems, as apparently their capacity was exceeded. This month, 64 GB should be an option - it wasn't there a month ago.

It is starting to look to me like they do a sale at the start of the month, spend all month catching up to the orders, then do another sale...
So then we should be expecting a sale soon?

Verizon Moto X Developer Edition - Running 4.4.3
Verizon Moto G - Running 4.4.2
Nexus 5 Black 32 GB - Running Android L Developer Preview
Two Chromecasts
Nexus 7 32 GB [2013] - Warranty Replacement - Running Android L Developer Preview
Nexus 7 32 GB [2013] - Dead RMA'ed
Nexus 7 16 GB [2012] - Running 4.4.4
Verizon Galaxy Nexus [ Retired ]

Sumanji
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Nada... guess we wait for X+1
Motorola RAZR HD XT925 (Canada) ~ CM11 M8 ~ TWRP 2.7.0.0 (DHacker build) ~ ART ~ Moto 3.0 Kernel
Google Nexus S i9020 (World) ~ CM11 M8 ~ CWM 6.0.4.8 ~ ART ~ Guru Kernel 0.9.4
LG G Pad 8.3 V500 (USA) ~ Stock Android 4.4.2 ~ Stock Recovery ~ ART