Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 46,063 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto X: Has Yours Shipped?

Tip us?

danger2u
Old
Thanks Meter 57
mine yesterday from New Jersey today is in France
i hope monday is here in Italy

beefgoat
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I ordered mine on the sixth, and I just got it today. It would have been much sooner if the weekend hadn't gotten in the way. Gsm de, BTW

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

helldogg75
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Ordered mine Monday... got an email today saying it shipped. Should have it tomorrow or Friday.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cvhovey
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Be sure to check your phones carefully. Received mine with a pre-scratched screen (several top to bottom)... and have spent hours trying to get this resolved, so far to no avail. Hope none of you have to go thru this....
Moto X XT1060 - Stock 4.2.2 Rooted
Droid Razr M XT907 B/L Unlocked - Stock Rooted
Nexus 7 16gb Wifi - Stock 4.4.2 Rooted
Semi-Retired: Droid Razr Maxx, Droid X, OG Droid
Retired: Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr, NookColor, Thunderbolt, Droid 3, Sidekick 4G
Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. 2GB account is free!
The Following User Says Thank You to cvhovey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ahecht
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvhovey View Post
Be sure to check your phones carefully. Received mine with a pre-scratched screen (several top to bottom)... and have spent hours trying to get this resolved, so far to no avail. Hope none of you have to go thru this....
I don't understand why you'd spend hours on the phone. Can't you just set up an advance exchange on the motocare website?

cvhovey
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahecht View Post
I don't understand why you'd spend hours on the phone. Can't you just set up an advance exchange on the motocare website?
You and I both seem to understand that would be the sensible and customer-friendly way to resolve the issue. However after getting spun in circles and re-circles, Motorola finally offered to do an advanced exchange ... but then within minutes the Motorola Customer Service agent sent me this:

"I am eating humble pie at this point and I apologize for all of the confusion. I was misinformed about being able to do an Advance Exchange for a Developer Edition. We are only able to process a return for credit as we do not have x-codes for the Developer Edition."

Teksu
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Ordered my Verizon moto x DE on saturday, came on the fedex truck yesterday @ 4:15pm

JGoN86
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Just ordered mine. Got an amazing deal from At&t 32 GB 2year agreement only 49.99... Coming from galaxy note 2. Very excited

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk