XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Did motorola steal me?

Tip us?

Avide
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default Did motorola steal me?

2 days ago i went to motorola site, and brought an moto x At&t with disscount code, did checkout everything good, then i get an error okay.. im chill.. theres nothing on my cart and nothing on my email , nothing on purchase history.

then next day i check my credit card bill online and the phone was charged $374.49, i go to their live chat asking for help because i dont see nothing on their website or any confirmation email , they gave me a number.. i call then they tell me (yesterday) gonna call me back with info about my order.. im still waiting.

i dont know what to do right now, is this normal? should i wait or what? kind of a process? did i loose my money?

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avide View Post
2 days ago i went to motorola site, and brought an moto x At&t with disscount code, did checkout everything good, then i get an error okay.. im chill.. theres nothing on my cart and nothing on my email , nothing on purchase history.

then next day i check my credit card bill online and the phone was charged $374.49, i go to their live chat asking for help because i dont see nothing on their website or any confirmation email , they gave me a number.. i call then they tell me (yesterday) gonna call me back with info about my order.. im still waiting.

i dont know what to do right now, is this normal? should i wait or what? kind of a process? did i loose my money?
It's not normal, but I really doubt that they would bill you and not send you a phone. You're not buying from some ebay seller, its Motorola. As for them calling you back, forget about it. They won't. You have to call them again and again and again and again and again (get the point? lol). Their support is the worst I've ever seen.

Avide
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
It's not normal, but I really doubt that they would bill you and not send you a phone. You're not buying from some ebay seller, its Motorola. As for them calling you back, forget about it. They won't. You have to call them again and again and again and again and again (get the point? lol). Their support is the worst I've ever seen.
www.motorola.com

well.. i gonna keep calling.. they billed me and i got no invoice , nothing from em..

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 675
Quote:
www.motorola.com

well.. i gonna keep calling.. they billed me and i got no invoice , nothing from em..
Worst case call your cc company.

Avide
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
Worst case call your cc company.
i did, they gave me a code that i have to provide motorola in order to confirm or cancel the payment, from this side they cant do nothing..

im freaking out..

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 675
Quote:
i did, they gave me a code that i have to provide motorola in order to confirm or cancel the payment, from this side they cant do nothing..

im freaking out..
That sucks. I would just keep calling moto

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eeshlikhith
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Calm down. I remember it happening to someone earlier. I also remember the support actually called someone back

I think its better if you post this as a comment on Punit Soni's posts on G+. They follow you up pretty closely

Avide
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeshlikhith View Post
Calm down. I remember it happening to someone earlier. I also remember the support actually called someone back

I think its better if you post this as a comment on Punit Soni's posts on G+. They follow you up pretty closely
48hours and im still waiting a call.

eeshlikhith
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
48hours and im still waiting a call.
https://plus.google.com/+PunitSoni/posts

Comment your problem here He will definitely refer you to the person incharge

fury683
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
If the order was not fully processed by Moto, they may have still authorized your credit card for the purchase amount, but never actually billed it. This can cause charges to show up as pending for a number of days, but there is a limit on how long they stay pending (waiting on confirmation of the final price (think like when you add a tip to a check at a restaurant)) before they are removed.

If Moto didn't process the order for whatever reason, the charge may expire and you won't lose any money. Just my thoughts.