No registration required

Oneplus one voice commands

OP Jamolah

22nd May 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

672 posts
More
I was really looking forward to the always listening feature of the snapdragon CPU that only the oneplus one is utilising at this time. But after seeing a couple of videos trying to demo this feature, I'm left disappointed with it. Motorola's application in the motox seems to be a lot better (i.e. More responsive and accurate).

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 52

374 posts
The Moto X one is extremely accurate which makes it very cool and handy when you need info from your phone without touching it.
22nd May 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

672 posts
More
Based on the reviews I've seen on the oneplus one I'm a disappointed with its operation regarding voice control.

Really there are no phones coming out that rely interest me. I'll stick with my motox. I'm Looking forward to the motox X2 now.

22nd May 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #4  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 211

732 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamolah

Based on the reviews I've seen on the oneplus one I'm a disappointed with its operation regarding voice control.

Really there are no phones coming out that rely interest me. I'll stick with my motox. I'm Looking forward to the motox X2 now.

Any word or news on the X2? My fiance switched from an iPhone to her Moto X earlier this year and couldn't be happier. I want to switch from my Razr M, but depending on when the X2 is available and what it will be offering, I may wait.

Sent from my Droid Razr M
23rd May 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #5  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 347

1,285 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey846

Any word or news on the X2? My fiance switched from an iPhone to her Moto X earlier this year and couldn't be happier. I want to switch from my Razr M, but depending on when the X2 is available and what it will be offering, I may wait.

Sent from my Droid Razr M

Already a few articles about a likely summer release. They are apparently calling it X+1.
The Following User Says Thank You to someguyatx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread