Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 43,256 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem With Moto X Bluetooth Connection to Car

Tip us?

Roland Stone
Old
Thanks Meter 8
No consolation to OP, but FWIW my Moto X w Kitkat 4.4 is working great with my 2011 BMW. Bluetooth song info metadata is also working great. I never could get that working properly with my GNex on Kitkat.

soupman147
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default BT Audio Issues

I'm using a brand new unlocked Moto X with an AT&T SIM, and a 2013 Ford Mustang. No issues with connectivity to the car, but compared to my other phone (iPhone), the audio quality is garbage and the volume is significantly quieter. Anyone else familiar with this issue and a possible remediation?

someguyatx
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by soupman147 View Post
I'm using a brand new unlocked Moto X with an AT&T SIM, and a 2013 Ford Mustang. No issues with connectivity to the car, but compared to my other phone (iPhone), the audio quality is garbage and the volume is significantly quieter. Anyone else familiar with this issue and a possible remediation?
iphone5 does have better audio quality all around than MotoX. I do consider MotoX to be very good compared to other Android devices though. You cant make it sound better but you can turn up the volume to max when connected to bluetooth.