Six promo codes good till Dec 16

Tip us?

davwman
Old
Thanks Meter 605
I'll take one

kbluhm
Old
(Last edited by kbluhm; 12th December 2013 at 01:54 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzsax1 View Post
Dude... i work for a living too and i got a codes from Motorola because i know how to manage my time... not hard... i got a extra code that i want to give as well... so pm me or email me and you will get it...
Dude, glad you know so much about my work environment. How did you miss the fact that I was in a conference room from 11:30am till after 1pm... makes it kind of difficult to sit there refreshing a browser.
VZW Moto X DE, stock 4.4.2 rooted
Nexus 10, CM11 nightlies
VZW Galaxy Nexus, CM11 nightlies (retired, fancy remote, dash cam, etc)

ferrojasaguilar
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Id like one if at all possible. Thanks a lot.

jzsax1
Old
(Last edited by jzsax1; 13th December 2013 at 09:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbluhm View Post
Dude, glad you know so much about my work environment. How did you miss the fact that I was in a conference room from 11:30am till after 1pm... makes it kind of difficult to sit there refreshing a browser.
Manage bro.... Perseverance take you places... if there is a will there is a way... i live in Germany... i do meetings and conferences too, in cases like these i excuse myself for 5 minutes and do what i need to do... your company is not going to go under because you missed some minutes...

That day it was tough for me because my company employs a proxy that is not fond of using some US sites so i had to take off from work early and VPN to the states and jump through hoops too.. almost didnt make it...! but will prevailed...!

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrojasaguilar View Post
Id like one if at all possible. Thanks a lot.
gone.... within the first 10 minutes.... although i shot myself in the foot because after i placed my Moto X order successfully i got an email from motorola. They cancel the order and the wont give me the deal back... so that is my current battle right now... freaking sucks...!!!!

kbluhm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Manage bro.... Perseverance take you places... if there is a will there is a way... i live in Germany... i do meetings and conferences too, in cases like these i excuse myself for 5 minutes and do what i need to do... your company is not going to go under because you missed some minutes...

That day it was tough for me because my company employs a proxy that is not fond of using some US sites so i had to take off from work early and VPN to the states and jump through hoops too.. almost didnt make it...! but will prevailed...!

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

gone.... within the first 10 minutes.... although i shot myself in the foot because after i placed my Moto X order successfully i got an email from motorola. They cancel the order and the wont give me the deal back... so that is my current battle right now... freaking sucks...!!!!
Sitting in a conference room bro. Little else I could do. I am not in need of life lessons here.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
VZW Moto X DE, stock 4.4.2 rooted
Nexus 10, CM11 nightlies
VZW Galaxy Nexus, CM11 nightlies (retired, fancy remote, dash cam, etc)

Rhiannon224
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:

Do you need a code? I have an extra? Pm me.

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current devices;
Moto X

Previous devices;
Samsung Nexus S; sold
Samsung Captivate; sold
Note 2; sold
HTC Sensation; gone

rvhuynh01
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

Does anyone still have a promo code available? PM me please!