Six promo codes good till Dec 16

Search This thread

kbluhm

Dec 9, 2010
So I missed the coupon sign up because I work for a living. I posted elsewhere about extra promo codes so I could get my wife an X and ultimately seven different people simply messaged me codes.

Sooo, I used one for her and have six extra that I don't need. Thought about selling them but: 1) I'm not a scumbag. First six to reply wanting them get them via PM.

Last edited:

sethes302

Dec 10, 2013
I'd like one, hoping to get my girlfriend a motomaker phone for xmas to go with my new dev edition. Thanks!

sanez

Sep 21, 2005
So I missed the coupon sign up because I work for a living. I posted elsewhere about extra promo codes so I could get my wife an X and ultimately seven different people simply messaged me codes.

Sooo, I used one for her and have six extra that I don't need. Thought about selling them but: 1) I'm not a scumbag. First six to reply wanting them get them via PM.

Please, may I have one?
Thank you.

DessertDevice

Jun 4, 2013
Chicago

Hey, I'd love one, thanks!

phippsy84

Feb 13, 2013
Don't need the code sorry. Would rather somebody else get it to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: kbluhm

RenSoAbrupt

Dec 4, 2013
Nassau
Sorry to intrude, but does anyone have a promo code that expires on the 16th? I have a code that expires on the 11th and I won't have my funds to purchase the phone until the 12th, so you can have that one if you're purchasing right away.. If you have one that would be great.

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
I have one code that I just bought off ebay for $3. I decided that I don't want it. If somebody wants it I will give it to them. PM me if you're interested.

Edit... I just read the post above mine, I will give him a chance first. I will give him until 6 o'clock central time to respond. If not claimed by then I will offer it to the next person.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

RenSoAbrupt

Dec 4, 2013
Nassau
I have one code that I just bought off ebay for $3. I decided that I don't want it. If somebody wants it I will give it to them. PM me if you're interested.

Edit... I just read the post above mine, I will give him a chance first. I will give him until 6 o'clock central time to respond. If not claimed by then I will offer it to the next person.

Responded to the PM kind sir.

jzsax1

Oct 21, 2009
Parsberg, Germany

Dude... i work for a living too and i got a codes from Motorola because i know how to manage my time... not hard... i got a extra code that i want to give as well... so pm me or email me and you will get it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Don't need the code sorry. Would rather somebody else get it to use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Let me know if you get it, I sent it to you via pm. Sorry for the delay but I was at my daughters choir concert and I didn't get a notification on my phone.

Received and it is working in good order. Thank you again kind sir.