XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Return policy

Tip us?

nick7893
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Return policy

Does anyone know how to return the moto X purchased on motomaker with the cyber Monday deal? I've received mine, and have decided I don't want it anymore and need to return it. I've reached out to Motorola and have had no luck with them responding. Any help would be great, thanks!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gtg465x
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2763
How did you reach out? I would call them. Return would be no problem within 14 days. I called and initiated a return on one of mine because it had a patch of dead pixels.
Current Phones:
Moto X GSM Unlocked

Previous Phones:
HTC One Unlocked, Nexus 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 4S, HTC One X, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Titan, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Infuse, LG Thrill, HTC Inspire, Samsung Captivate, HTC Aria, Samsung BlackJack II

sethes302
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick7893 View Post
Does anyone know how to return the moto X purchased on motomaker with the cyber Monday deal? I've received mine, and have decided I don't want it anymore and need to return it. I've reached out to Motorola and have had no luck with them responding. Any help would be great, thanks!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Did you call them?

ericshmerick
Old
Thanks Meter 257
RETURNS
Physical products can be returned for a refund within 30 days valid for phones, Motorola branded accessories and 3rd party accessories if they’re unopened and undamaged. If you purchase a Moto G from Motorola, you have 14 days from date of delivery to return it. California residents have up to 30 days to return their Moto G. Follow the instructions in the box, or call us at 1-800-734-5870 and let us know you’re returning something.
Moto G Remorse Policy - 100% refund for undamaged phones up to 14 days from date of delivery. Residents in the state of California have up to 30 days from date of delivery to return the device.

For Moto X devices designed with Moto Maker: Let’s say you do all of your designing, get your Moto X, and then decide you have a different favorite color. You can re-design once if you return the first one within 14 days of date of delivery (30 days in California), no questions asked.

You pay the shipping for the return, and you’ll be credited for the price of the product but not for the shipping you paid to receive it. And we are not charging for shipping your Moto Maker devices.