U.S cellular Moto X root 4.4.2

24th September 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
Thank you very much an moto said that android L is coming to the moto X when it dose I'll work on a root for it until then I'll rebuild that script I was working on it won't be pretty but it will work
24th September 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by me myself and i

these videos are more work than the op's but accomplish the same thing refer to them if your paranoid that you'll do something wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxgz7jxRMw in the description of the video are links to more videos to help with the entire process like setting up the android SDK.

Hey guys there is a firmware on this website that is for the new moto X Idk but I wonder if it is compatible with the first gen http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=37
25th September 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #13  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,690

8,883 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afox27

Hey guys there is a firmware on this website that is for the new moto X Idk but I wonder if it is compatible with the first gen http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=37

That would be a huge NO. Lol

That's for the new X and will certainly brick your device.

Never flash anything not made for your exact device and model.
25th September 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

That would be a huge NO. Lol

That's for the new X and will certainly brick your device.

Never flash anything not made for your exact device and model.

I know not to flash it wat I'm wanting to know how hard would it be to get it to work on the 1st gen xD Then if Motorola doesn't release the new features from the new one to the old 1 Then it would be amazing
25th September 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #15  
Flag Chicago 'burb
Thanks Meter: 76

291 posts
More
Quote:

I know not to flash it wat I'm wanting to know how hard would it be to get it to work on the 1st gen xD Then if Motorola doesn't release the new features from the new one to the old 1 Then it would be amazing

Not worth it.

Besides, what software features aren't already coming to the first generation X that you want?
25th September 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_t_b

Not worth it.

Besides, what software features aren't already coming to the first generation X that you want?

1 its a newer android version(but that doesn't matter cause android L is supposed to be released soon) 2 voice app that works like its on the new 1 with all the features working
25th September 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #17  
Flag Chicago 'burb

291 posts
More
Quote:

1 its a newer android version(but that doesn't matter cause android L is supposed to be released soon) 2 voice app that works like its on the new 1 with all the features working

I believe you just need to have a little more patience.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.audiomonitor

Quote:

Description
Touchless Control is now Moto Voice.
Do more using just your voice.
Without touching your smartphone at all, you can get directions, set an alarm or pretty much anything—just by talking. Moto Voice is always ready. Say “Do I need an umbrella?” and it gives you the weather. Tell it you’re going home, and Moto Voice will get you there. Say "Find your phone" for your phone to make it ring so you can track it down.
On your new Moto X (2nd generation), there’s even more:
To make Moto Voice more personal to you, create your own launch phrase, like “Hello Moto X” and teach it your voice. Say “Play Beethoven on YouTube” to play music videos on YouTube. You can also interact with your favorite apps like Facebook and WhatsApp with your voice.

For Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon.

Languages supported: U.S. English, U.K. English, Australian English, India English, Canadian French, Belgium French, French, Italian, German, U.S. Spanish, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

25th September 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #18  
OP Junior Member

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_t_b

I believe you just need to have a little more patience.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.audiomonitor

The first gens still act like its using touch less I have moto voice up to date :/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-24-22-29-04.png
Views:	8
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	2949439   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-24-22-30-55.png
Views:	7
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	2949440  
25th September 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #19  
Flag Chicago 'burb

291 posts
More
Quote:

The first gens still act like its using touch less I have moto voice up to date :/

"For Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon."

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moto x 4.4.2 root guide, moto x root, root guide, u.s.cellular moto x
Previous Thread Next Thread