Sailfish OS port for moto x ?

OP pujdo1

20th July 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

178 posts
hello,

i wanted to ask if it is possible to port Sailfish OS to the moto x.
The Hardware Adaption Kit for Sailfish was released some days ago. I can't program, neither am i an developer, so any chances that this could be ported, even if our device has a custom soc (moto's x8 soc) ?

here are documentations for the hardware development kit etc.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=49
20th July 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

113 posts
This would be really nice. Although i don't think i can live anymore without my active display and camera twist gesture. :P
21st July 2014, 04:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintasmapila

This would be really nice. Although i don't think i can live anymore without my active display and camera twist gesture. :P

active display is a feature i can't be away from, but the camera twist gesture is something i rarely ever use. I actually never use it because the camera is already so easy to get to by swiping left on the lock screen.
23rd July 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #4  
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
Thumbs up
I've tried thr launcher and it didn't work well to me but... yeah, why not? I will try if someone can port it
23rd July 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 46

236 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauri6870

active display is a feature i can't be away from, but the camera twist gesture is something i rarely ever use. I actually never use it because the camera is already so easy to get to by swiping left on the lock screen.

The twist gesture from a dead sleep is hands down faster than using the lockscreen. You don't even need to be worried about the power button just twist and shoot

Sent from my XT1060
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread