Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,530 Members 42,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sailfish OS port for moto x ?

Tip us?

pujdo1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Sailfish OS port for moto x ?

hello,

i wanted to ask if it is possible to port Sailfish OS to the moto x.
The Hardware Adaption Kit for Sailfish was released some days ago. I can't program, neither am i an developer, so any chances that this could be ported, even if our device has a custom soc (moto's x8 soc) ?

here are documentations for the hardware development kit etc.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=49

pintasmapila
Old
Thanks Meter 9
This would be really nice. Although i don't think i can live anymore without my active display and camera twist gesture. :P

mauri6870
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintasmapila View Post
This would be really nice. Although i don't think i can live anymore without my active display and camera twist gesture. :P
active display is a feature i can't be away from, but the camera twist gesture is something i rarely ever use. I actually never use it because the camera is already so easy to get to by swiping left on the lock screen.

Franxx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I've tried thr launcher and it didn't work well to me but... yeah, why not? I will try if someone can port it

rocketsaucev2
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauri6870 View Post
active display is a feature i can't be away from, but the camera twist gesture is something i rarely ever use. I actually never use it because the camera is already so easy to get to by swiping left on the lock screen.
The twist gesture from a dead sleep is hands down faster than using the lockscreen. You don't even need to be worried about the power button just twist and shoot

Sent from my XT1060