Touchless Control Doesn't Work in Crowded Environment

Search This thread

Wutang200

Jul 14, 2011
Manchester
How does Touchless Control work for you guys when you're around a few other people who are chatting in the background?

I was trying to show it off to my cousin who owns a Note II but looked like an idiot talking to my phone lol. No music or TV was playing, just about 5 others chatting in the background in the same room as me.

Is there a way to re-learn it to pick my voice up better in crowded environments?

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
How does Touchless Control work for you guys when you're around a few other people who are chatting in the background?

I was trying to show it off to my cousin who owns a Note II but looked like an idiot talking to my phone lol. No music or TV was playing, just about 5 others chatting in the background in the same room as me.

Is there a way to re-learn it to pick my voice up better in crowded environments?

In a closet or a small space. Mine goes off a lot even when I don't say OK Google now. In a place with a lot of noise.

MOTO X

Wutang200

Jul 14, 2011
Manchester
I'll try and re-learn it in a very quiet environment but speak quite loud to see if that makes a difference.

Normally I only ever use it when I'm by myself to get things done but it would be nice to show it's prowess in front of others.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
I'll try and re-learn it in a very quiet environment but speak quite loud to see if that makes a difference.

Normally I only ever use it when I'm by myself to get things done but it would be nice to show it's prowess in front of others.

Yeah I only really use it by myself also its great especially when your driving all the time. My phone goes off but in a pretty loud environment its a little useless you have to scream at it.

MOTO X

Wutang200

Jul 14, 2011
Manchester
I use mine often in the car too. I just place it in one of those windscreen phone holders then ask it whatever I need to. Sometimes, after around 50mph, it struggles to hear me due to the in cabin road noise. This is on a 2005 Ford Mondeo. Don't think I'd bother setting it up in my Nissan Silvia Spec R lol.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
I use mine often in the car too. I just place it in one of those windscreen phone holders then ask it whatever I need to. Sometimes, after around 50mph, it struggles to hear me due to the in cabin road noise. This is on a 2005 Ford Mondeo. Don't think I'd bother setting it up in my Nissan Silvia Spec R lol.

Lucky. Here in the states we get the 240sx....

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had trouble with it working with my motorcycle helmet setup. Pretty much only works if I'm stopped :(