Ask a question

No registration required

Touchless control trying to make internet call with one of my contacts. ERROR

OP buton2

10th March 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

96 posts
I am having a problem with the touchless controls...

i have a friend(mike)on my contact list with phone number example 6667779988...

when i use "ok google now" call mike mobile ...google will do this: calling mike mobile.. 16667779988@vm.von...then the screen shows as if it was dialing with internet callling... and then a message will pop up saying INTERNET CALLING IS NOT SUPPORTED...(i am on verizon, obviously is not supported)...see attachement

i have tried deleting the contact and adding it again... reinstalling touchless controls... wipe data cache via..recovery and doing something that motorola customer support recomended. this was present on android 4.4 and when i updated to 4.4.2 still the same issue... i have deleted the VONAGE app for calling... but still the phone tryiesto call to that particular contact adding the @vm.vongage

have you guys had that problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	internet calling touchless.png
Views:	501
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	2623444  
12th March 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 161

912 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buton2

I am having a problem with the touchless controls...

i have a friend(mike)on my contact list with phone number example 6667779988...

when i use "ok google now" call mike mobile ...google will do this: calling mike mobile.. 16667779988@vm.von...then the screen shows as if it was dialing with internet callling... and then a message will pop up saying INTERNET CALLING IS NOT SUPPORTED...(i am on verizon, obviously is not supported)...see attachement

i have tried deleting the contact and adding it again... reinstalling touchless controls... wipe data cache via..recovery and doing something that motorola customer support recomended. this was present on android 4.4 and when i updated to 4.4.2 still the same issue... i have deleted the VONAGE app for calling... but still the phone tryiesto call to that particular contact adding the @vm.vongage

have you guys had that problem?

are you using Google Voice? are you using it to make calls? do you have other internet calling apps? you said you had the vonage app, did you try editing the contact again after removing vonage?
12th March 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

96 posts
i found the solution for the issue on this two threads

thread 1

Thread 2

it was exactly what was happening to me and it fixed....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread