Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Keep the 16gb Moto X or get rid of it?
Keep your Moto X. Its not worth $100 for Dev. 4 25.00%
Get rid of it. The 32gb Dev is worth it! 11 68.75%
Get a new phone-(name replacement phone) 1 6.25%
Other- please explain 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Is it worth it to sell your 16gb Moto X for a 32gb Dev Edition?

Tip us?

nexus7lte
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Well, the 16gb is up for sale and the DE is on its way! thanks for the input. I would have like to hear from more people who voted to keep my phone. I figured that might be the majority on something like a verizon forum but on XDA i was surprised to see so much of it.
United Nations: Android 4.4 - IOS 6.1.4 - Win 8.1 PRO w/ MC - Ubuntu 13.10 - OSX 10.6.8 - Chromium - BTC

Mr. Orange 645
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7lte View Post
Well, the 16gb is up for sale and the DE is on its way! thanks for the input. I would have like to hear from more people who voted to keep my phone. I figured that might be the majority on something like a verizon forum but on XDA i was surprised to see so much of it.
You won't regret it at all. You can also do what I did and buy some replacement battery covers off eBay and you can customize your DE as well. Of course, I may be in the minority here, but I think the woven white/black front of the DE looks nice too. I just like variety.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2911
I have the all white phone...woven back....and the rare times it's out of its otter home....people compliment its handsomness.

Sent from my Moto X cellular telephone...
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips