Ask a question

No registration required

Xda troops!! Speak your mind!!

OP @rbiter

30th January 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 964

4,118 posts
goto live chat on motorola or hell call them up. share your disgust with google selling out on the last USA company that helped android get on the map. CLOG IT UP!! MAKE GOOGLE SO AWARE THAT THEY HAVE TO RETHINK IT!! i just did live chat and my rep said thanks but i can't divulge anymore but i will definitely pass it on higher up. he said he would pass it on 4 times!! am i 100% sure he can do this to get a message across? NO. but i think if millions, even non motorola customers jam up all avenues of contact with motorola that a movement can be started. i can't believe google sold out on us like that. i thought google was in it for the long term and going to try to invest in manufacturing in the USA! honestly, i feel deceived. and please mods, don't close this thread because there's another thread that is only discussing it. let this one roll and hopefully the masses prevail.

how can you start if you forget to begin?
Last edited by @rbiter; 30th January 2014 at 05:00 AM.
30th January 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #2  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 319

2,216 posts
More
Google selling this is for business reasons.. Not going to keep for sentiments.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kirdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 112

668 posts
I can appreciate someone who wants to take action for the outcomes they desire.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
30th January 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,764

2,366 posts
More
Do you think a bottom-feeding chat rep has ANY sway in an executive decision?

You just told me your resume, which obviously has never involved a job in corporate. We already have a thread discussing this. Now we have two.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
30th January 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

4,118 posts
the business should be long term. motorola is the only other usa company competing in cellular market. they're giving more away than a dwindling cell phone company. i don't think enough people realize how much free advertising the moto x got just because it was assembled in the usa. it was a seed in the ground and google sold the land. for pennies. i am not a google employee, nor do i have stock. i really want motorola to stay in the USA. they're lot more tangible benefits long term if it stays. it's not even sympathy or empathy. it's something that needs to happen so other companies bring manufacturing back to the US. that and lenovo doesn't have a great track record with updates. and other reasons. lol.
30th January 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

4,118 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ManWolfePack

Do you think a bottom-feeding chat rep has ANY sway in an executive decision?

You just told me your resume, which obviously has never involved a job in corporate. We already have a thread discussing this. Now we have two.

near sighted much? they're discussing it over there. my thread is hopefully for more people to take action. no a few people bugging a few moto employees won't do much. a few million? maybe. do you realize anybody with common sense, even a windows phone owner or apple fanboy can make democracy happen without a vote but a little action. jam up the live chat and phone lines and let google know. hell return your phones to make some noise. i'm not a motorola fanboy. this is someting bigger. this is why the USA economy is ****. all the sellouts.

and how sad you call someone earning an honest living a bottom feeder.
Last edited by @rbiter; 30th January 2014 at 04:44 AM.
30th January 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #7  

2,366 posts
More
Who says I'm not a bottom-feeder of sorts? I'm a phone salesman, plus support. I've worked in corporate America for nearly a decade and a half. I've been in management as well. It just doesn't happen like you are implying. Do you think Google's just going to say "Welp! Sorry, guys. We changed our mind!"

Justin Bieber's petition made it to the White House and you know that little crap will stay. I'm not trying to quell your democratic uprising, I'm just injecting some sorely-needed reality in here.

30th January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 541

1,497 posts
Close this garbage.

sent from Moto X
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jizzylax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #9  

2,366 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzylax

Close this garbage.

sent from Moto X

Seconded.

30th January 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

4,118 posts
Wow. I guess all those moto employees and potential moto employees and their families are garbage? Wow.

sent from my sm-9005.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread