Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xda troops!! Speak your mind!!

Tip us?

murso74
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Good lord... Go start a petition on we the people... This is about as ridiculous as the one to deport bieber

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to murso74 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1ManWolfePack
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
Wow. I guess all those moto employees and potential moto employees and their families are garbage? Wow.

sent from my sm-9005.
Now you're putting words in people's mouths.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Bottom-feeder: bottom of the rung of the corporate ladder, aka foot soldier.

Translation: no power

@rbiter
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 959
Lol. Some disgruntled employee might be making your moto x right now.

sent from my sm-9005.

flashallthetime
Old
Thanks Meter 1,286
My head hurts between all the sbf flashers who mess up their phones and come and cry for help after people have continuously given them the correct info or those who are crying that moto was sold , I really could careless, clutter up the moto threads with useless garbage , including this post

Sent on my Lenoto X
]Dr EVIL EVO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Don"t ask me for help,couldn't careless if your phone explodes

1ManWolfePack
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
Lol. Some disgruntled employee might be making your moto x right now.

sent from my sm-9005.
I already own a Moto X, homie.

brian Marshall
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I'm disappointed with the sale, but this is a really really dumb idea.

Any plan like this has been in the works for some time and the idea that a handfull of people on a forum will change anything is laughable.

At best this reminds me of some extended family on social media bugging everyone to sign some online petition... because Federal-reserve/9-11conspiracy/gay-agenda/obama-somethingorother/fema-camp/lizzard-people are taking away our freedumz!!!11!!!11!!!! Hey Stewart I like you

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by murso74 View Post
Good lord... Go start a petition on we the people... This is about as ridiculous as the one to deport bieber

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Scurries off to sign petition... and tell everyone on social media about the menace justin bieber is and why they should be SCARED. sign the petition NOW!

Or maybe I'll just have a beer.
The Following User Says Thank You to brian Marshall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flashallthetime
Old
Thanks Meter 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian Marshall View Post
I'm disappointed with the sale, but this is a really really dumb idea.

Any plan like this has been in the works for some time and the idea that a handfull of people on a forum will change anything is laughable.

At best this reminds me of some extended family on social media bugging everyone to sign some online petition... because Federal-reserve/9-11conspiracy/gay-agenda/obama-somethingorother/fema-camp/lizzard-people are taking away our freedumz!!!11!!!11!!!! Hey Stewart I like you

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Scurries off to sign petition... and tell everyone on social media about the menace justin bieber is and why they should be SCARED. sign the petition NOW!

Or maybe I'll just have a beer.
You forgot zombies

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X
]Dr EVIL EVO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Don"t ask me for help,couldn't careless if your phone explodes

TheSaw
Old
Thanks Meter 414

DONATE TO ME
Now they made them angry. They will spit in your phone, while making it.
GS2 i9100 - CM10.1.3
MotoX [XT1053|32GB|B/WB/B]

detonation
Old
Thanks Meter 106
All this is going to accomplish is taking away support from people that actually need it. You're delusional if you think it will do anything else.
Droid > Droid Incredible > Droid X > Galaxy Nexus > Droid Razr Maxx > Galaxy S3 > Droid DNA > Moto X > LG G2
The Following User Says Thank You to detonation For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SymbioticGenius
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Everyone that has an issue with this needs to look up the definition of subsidiary. Motorola is still a company of their own. They have money from their Chinese owned company that they can use to fund their business. The same way USA borrows money from China all day every day to support your right to type garbage on forums. Motorola will have access to one of the best hardware companies in the world and will still have a wonderful relationship with Google.

Most importantly, I'm glad to see Motorola bought by a company that actually gives a crap about them and can make them profitable. It's obvious Google didn't care about anything but patents and it's a much better alternative to bankrupting Motorola, which was coming BTW. Good job Lenovo, welcome to America.

MotoX Developer Edition, Bootloader Unlocked, Rooted, Stock with tweaks!