1053 stock rooted ROM?

OP nyamoV2

15th May 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 47

421 posts
More
Why is every stock ROM for every variant but the gsm model? And to flash those do I need to be on a stock ROM first? Every time I try I get a status 7 error

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
15th May 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

113 posts
Thumbs up
Same question here buddy... I haven't been able to put my research on practice yet, but from the little research I did here, I was going to do this first (reported to also work on 1053 GSM T-Mobile variant:

[STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS] Unlocking and Rooting a Dev Ed Moto X Running Kit Kat

And then run this ROM that also works on 1053 GSM T-mobile, and doesn't remove its real Active Notifications like other roms do:

T-Mobile/GSM Moto X test build

Don't flash the Verizon or Retail variant that thread has (Don't know what they mean by retail version of this phone). The only downside is that the GSM build of that ROM doesn't seem to get updated as often.

Lastly, after doing the above, if I could just have a way to properly have tethering/hotspot hack, I would be so happy.
15th May 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 47

421 posts
More
Is that the eclipse ROM? That's the one I can't get to install. Currently on cm nightlies but I'm tired of things now working

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread