Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,753 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4G Problems

Tip us?

Shawn9221
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
As far as I know, yes. See this thread regarding your exact issue: http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...t2578665/page8

Specifically, look at post # 77 - This is where the user advises that flashing the entire XT1053 ROM solved the problems you have described.

Good Luck
Oh well, I guess I will just have to deal with it as it is. I am not really willing to pay $45 to some random guy for an unlock code. Thanks for the help anyways

samwathegreat
Old
(Last edited by samwathegreat; 17th June 2014 at 02:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 493

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn9221 View Post
Oh well, I guess I will just have to deal with it as it is. I am not really willing to pay $45 to some random guy for an unlock code. Thanks for the help anyways
No problem. Keep an eye on the thread I linked. If anyone comes up with a solution to only being able to use DATA or CALLING (and not both) when using the XT1060 on GSM Carriers, it will be posted there.

P.S. If there is a chance you have a VZW -DEVELOPER- Edition (which is also XT1060), you can unlock the bootloader for FREE on motorola's official website.

It should be easy to tell - the Dev Edition has a black front, and a woven white back. More than likely, you have a regular XT1060, but it's worth mentioning...

Also, in my humble opinion, $45 is a small price to pay just to be able to have root. If it allows you to use both DATA and CALLING (by flashing XT1053 ROM), again (in my humble opinion), $45 is way beyond worth it.

Good Luck
Remember: the "SEARCH" button will often save you a great deal of time waiting for a reply.

Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Quote of the year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doitinthedirt View Post
Well Google now doesn't work worth an iPhone. .I've spoken those last two lines ADB shell commands out loud for the past 15 minutes and I don't get root

Shawn9221
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
No problem. Keep an eye on the thread I linked. If anyone comes up with a solution to only being able to use DATA or CALLING (and not both) when using the XT1060 on GSM Carriers, it will be posted there.

P.S. If there is a chance you have a VZW -DEVELOPER- Edition (which is also XT1060), you can unlock the bootloader for FREE on motorola's official website.

It should be easy to tell - the Dev Edition has a black front, and a woven white back. More than likely, you have a regular XT1060, but it's worth mentioning...

Good Luck
Well, I'm probably gonna just switch to Verizon. I have no problems with them and everything should work with my phone again.