[Q] Accidentally Wiped System after 4.4.2... Please Help!

OP Mike7143

1st March 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartlandSmith

When I click on wipe in TWRP, then Advanced Wipe, which is what I assumed you did, the options to check are dalvik cache, data, internal storage, cache and system. So if you checked all of those, those are what you wiped.

You cannot erase the partition table or the boot partition with TWRP as far as I can tell.

Should be unless something else has been messed up by all of the flashing that you did before. So start with just the unofficial 4.4.2 system.img and see where that gets you. Then go from there.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

This poster says you can just download the xml file and use RSD Lite to flash the whole unofficial 4.4.2 fxz:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...t2665852/page2

From what you posted earlier, Q9Nap said you could do that, too. RSD Lite will stop you from doing things that will brick your phone.

Well I'm back of rate second time. Wiped everything again, like before (including system) then flashed system.img and everything works again. can I assume everything is back to normal? Is there anything I should check for before moving forward?

Thanks again so much for all your help CartlandSmith.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread