Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Active Notification Delay?

OP tallgrasshawk

26th March 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

302 posts
Anyone else experience a 2-3 second delay after unlocking their phone with active display unlock? It just started about a week or so ago. Not all the time, but maybe a handful of times a day and only if I'm unlocking to the homescreen- not if I'm unlocking straight to a notification. Enough to be annoying. Seems very random, but almost always happens after I haven't touched the phone in awhile (which makes testing things a PITA).

I even went so far to rsd back to stock, then reroot w/SMM, then have tried slowly adding apps back in. To see if I could pinpoint. Think I'd have the app figured out, uninstall it, then it'll happen again. On 4.4, Using nova launcher with cobalt icon pack.
26th March 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #2  
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgrasshawk

Anyone else experience a 2-3 second delay after unlocking their phone with active display unlock? It just started about a week or so ago. Not all the time, but maybe a handful of times a day and only if I'm unlocking to the homescreen- not if I'm unlocking straight to a notification. Enough to be annoying. Seems very random, but almost always happens after I haven't touched the phone in awhile (which makes testing things a PITA).

I even went so far to rsd back to stock, then reroot w/SMM, then have tried slowly adding apps back in. To see if I could pinpoint. Think I'd have the app figured out, uninstall it, then it'll happen again. On 4.4, Using nova launcher with cobalt icon pack.

Your active display fully up to date? if not try updating first, then report. My isn't updated and has the same issue running 4.4
26th March 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29

302 posts
It started doing it after the update a week ago so I uninstalled the update and it persisted. Forced data wipe with TB. Still did it.
29th March 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #4  
Flag Clarksvile
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I get the same thing here. Im unlocked and rooted but I noticed it was doing it before I even did anything to the phone. I've been pouring over all types of forums for a solution so if one of yall figure out, let me know as well please!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread