XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone on AIO and Kitkat?

Tip us?

aford89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Anyone on AIO and Kitkat?

Anyone using AIO and take the kitkat update? i cannot get my data to work and have verified the APN settings

LockeCPM4
Old
Thanks Meter 13
APN for AIO:

Name: Phone
APN: phone

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium HD app
HTC Vivid
HTC Jetstream
AT&T Retail Sales Manager

aford89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeCPM4 View Post
APN for AIO:

Name: Phone
APN: phone

Your saying that's what the apn should be for kitkat?

LockeCPM4
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by aford89 View Post
Your saying that's what the apn should be for kitkat?
That's the apn regardless. I work for AT&T and at&t owns aio. Our internal sites say that aio apns are the same as at&t.

HTC Vivid
HTC Jetstream

ark3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have a T-Mobile Moto X running Kit Kat on AIO. My 4G LTE is working fine. I did not have to change the APN or do anything.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

aford89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
That's the apn regardless. I work for AT&T and at&t owns aio. Our internal sites say that aio apns are the same as at&t.

That gets me nothing. Now the ones from aio are giving me data but if I use WiFi I don't get again until reboot

LockeCPM4
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by aford89 View Post
That gets me nothing. Now the ones from aio are giving me data but if I use WiFi I don't get again until reboot
Ok so two things.

1. At least once or twice a day my data quits after receiving a call on my moto x, and I have to turn airplane mode on and back off to fix it. Had that issue with 4.2 and 4.4. I never use WiFi as I have unlimited data but it seems similar to your situation

2. My wife has a HTC One GE on AIO and has mentioned a few times that her data takes about 5 minutes to activate after going out of range of WiFi. I just assumed it was her phone but maybe it is an issue with aio.

I spoke with Motorola a few weeks ago about my moto x and they told me to do a master reset, but I never did.

HTC Vivid
HTC Jetstream

bpschoon
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Running a developer edition on aio and have never had any data issues, pre or post OTA

Sent from my XT1053 using xda app-developers app

aford89
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Ok so two things.

1. At least once or twice a day my data quits after receiving a call on my moto x, and I have to turn airplane mode on and back off to fix it. Had that issue with 4.2 and 4.4. I never use WiFi as I have unlimited data but it seems similar to your situation

2. My wife has a HTC One GE on AIO and has mentioned a few times that her data takes about 5 minutes to activate after going out of range of WiFi. I just assumed it was her phone but maybe it is an issue with aio.

I spoke with Motorola a few weeks ago about my moto x and they told me to do a master reset, but I never did.

I never get it again after Wi-Fi without reboot. I live 20 min from work and go from there to home with no data most the time. I like aio but not having data is going to kill me. I don't get why it works perfectly fine on the 4.2.2 but not 4.4 even when I ran the leak before official it still didn't work