FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[Q]Sprint Kernel and ASOP Roms

Thanks Meter: 257

By dray_jr, Senior Member on 15th March 2014, 08:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So The Moto X is getting more Dev support, So now we have Roms and Kernels, But with that being said Sprint Users are lacking the ability to use any of this because of the glitch that is causing the Data Signal to drop randomly and not being able to get it back without restarting the device.

So i guess my questions is has anyone found a fix for the signal drop yet.

Because i would love to use some of these ASOP roms but i won't if i have to keep restarting my phone to get my data connection back every time it disconnects.

Also i only know of 2 Kernels right now for are phone. Flaux kernel which dose not work on Sprint devices, and Enhanced which last i knew still had the issue ware you would have to restart you phone because it would not wake up from sleeping. Is there any other kernels out that i am missing.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread