Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,170 Members 48,683 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

att $35 plan

Tip us?

balleron24z
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Just to confirm, you're typing a name for the APN right? Make sure that under mobile networks, the network type is set as LTE/GSM (or Global, I forget the option), and that roaming is allowed, and then try the APN. I wish I had my ST SIM active so I could test this with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicmadek View Post
Yes there's the 3 dots then save. When I click save it goes to the main APN screen and there is no APN profiles there.

sicmadek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by balleron24z View Post
Just to confirm, you're typing a name for the APN right? Make sure that under mobile networks, the network type is set as LTE/GSM (or Global, I forget the option), and that roaming is allowed, and then try the APN. I wish I had my ST SIM active so I could test this with you.

Yes I am typing a name for the APN. I'm on the $35 feature go plan. Its possible it may not work on the moto x but it should still let me create a APN right?

aldouse
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicmadek View Post
Yes I am typing a name for the APN. I'm on the $35 feature go plan. Its possible it may not work on the moto x but it should still let me create a APN right?
maybe its a lockout function from the sim/carrier at that point? no idea.. sorry i'm just throwing out random guesses now.
002photography.com

current: Galaxy Note 3

past: Moto-X/HTC One/iPhone 5/iPhone 4s/Galaxy Note 2/Galaxy S3/Galaxy Nexus/Galaxy S2/Nexus S4/HTC Evo Shift/HTC Evo