720 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By sicmadek, Senior Member on 24th January 2014, 08:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th January 2014, 03:01 AM |#11  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Just to confirm, you're typing a name for the APN right? Make sure that under mobile networks, the network type is set as LTE/GSM (or Global, I forget the option), and that roaming is allowed, and then try the APN. I wish I had my ST SIM active so I could test this with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicmadek

Yes there's the 3 dots then save. When I click save it goes to the main APN screen and there is no APN profiles there.

25th January 2014, 03:24 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
louisiana
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balleron24z

Just to confirm, you're typing a name for the APN right? Make sure that under mobile networks, the network type is set as LTE/GSM (or Global, I forget the option), and that roaming is allowed, and then try the APN. I wish I had my ST SIM active so I could test this with you.

Yes I am typing a name for the APN. I'm on the $35 feature go plan. Its possible it may not work on the moto x but it should still let me create a APN right?
25th January 2014, 07:41 AM |#13  
Flag Milpitas
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicmadek

Yes I am typing a name for the APN. I'm on the $35 feature go plan. Its possible it may not work on the moto x but it should still let me create a APN right?

maybe its a lockout function from the sim/carrier at that point? no idea.. sorry i'm just throwing out random guesses now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)