Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 40,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T 4.4.4 stock flashable zip

Tip us?

redeuxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default AT&T 4.4.4 stock flashable zip

I'm having problems trying to get the OTA to work. Anyone know where I can get a flashable ZIP?

Much thanks!

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 1,635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeuxx View Post
I'm having problems trying to get the OTA to work. Anyone know where I can get a flashable ZIP?

Much thanks!
Don't think anyone has made one....and if they did, your partition table would be mismatched causing potential issues for future OTAs (flashable zips normally only contain system and boot).

Instead, just use mfastboot to flash system.img, and recovery.img from the 4.4.2 SBF file, then you can take the OTA without issue. And you won't lose your data if you just flash system and recovery...

EDIT: if you ever flashed a custom kernel, you will also need to flash boot.img from the 4.4.2 SBF
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT
The Following User Says Thank You to samwathegreat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]