Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 49,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] AT&T Moto X 4.4.2 can't access to internet with Cellular

Tip us?

yixinhawk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] AT&T Moto X 4.4.2 can't access to internet with Cellular

I got the Xphone from eBay, and found out that it's from AT&T and it's 4.2.2. Because I'm in Singapore now and using a different carrier. But, I found out that it can't connect to internet with Cellular but only can access internet with WiFi. So I update it to 4.4.2. But I still can't access to internet with cellular.

It's showed that already connected to 4G, signal is also very strong. But, just can't use internet without WiFi. The normal phone functions all are OK, I can call and SMS but just can'st use internet with Cellular.

Why is that happening? Anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot.

samwathegreat
Old
Thanks Meter 1,643

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yixinhawk View Post
I got the Xphone from eBay, and found out that it's from AT&T and it's 4.2.2. Because I'm in Singapore now and using a different carrier. But, I found out that it can't connect to internet with Cellular but only can access internet with WiFi. So I update it to 4.4.2. But I still can't access to internet with cellular.

It's showed that already connected to 4G, signal is also very strong. But, just can't use internet without WiFi. The normal phone functions all are OK, I can call and SMS but just can'st use internet with Cellular.

Why is that happening? Anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot.
Have you removed the AT&T APN and input the proper APN for your carrier in Singapore?
Help us keep XDA fun and safe. Please read the RULES, and please respect your fellow members.

Looking for a new carrier? Check out Republic Wireless!
Plans starting at $10 for unlimited talk/text and $25 with unlimited data.
Use this link to save $20. RW is my carrier and I couldn't be happier with them.

I successfully CRACKED the SIM-LOCK on the Sprint XT1056 Moto X. Read about it HERE

Donate to me via BitCoin - 1samwaLJ7EdQFGME1dkUGPFZywUEKnXcT

yixinhawk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up thank you for your reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
Have you removed the AT&T APN and input the proper APN for your carrier in Singapore?
Can you please advise me how to remove ATT APN and change to Local VPN?THANKS.

yixinhawk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwathegreat View Post
Thanks again, its settled already.