Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Do anyone have backup of xt1052 4.4.4 rom?

9th January 2015, 09:56 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Thumbs up FIxed Solution to Moto X soft brick issue ( SD card Wiped ).
Finally got solution for this soft brick issue.

I had same problem. I accedently wiped my whole sdcard while wiping through twrp.
lost all the files, backup n all. noting to restore !
The only thing left was TWRP on my screen.
N if i tried to reboot, it said "are you sure ? No OS installed" kind of thing. Because there wasnt !

After pulling out an all n8er reading all related posts & threads on XDA, finally i was able return to my stock firmware moto X xt1052 India (AsiaRetail) by following method. (Method applied for all moto X variants provided stock firmware is available)

Thanks to all the bros in this XDA thread
* [GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)

*ZEDOMAX on youtube.

1.I think in the case of all sd wipe, only flashing any ROM will not work.
But anyway if you havent washed white & still stuck,
go on youtube & search for ZEDOMAX-How to Copy Files Over to your Android In a Bootloop with No OS using ADB!
you will get the video & right instructions. Very helpful.

2 Now if you are all wiped like me, Dont panic ! There is an option of flashing a stock firmware on your device.
Go to this XDA thread
[GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)
RSD lite worked pretty good for me.

++NOTE++
1. If you are in TWRP recovery & trying to connect to RSD lite, it wont show your device.
Push power + vol up + vol down altogether for about 10 sec & let'em go.(It might stuck on BTLDR UNLKD screen, dont worry, do it again) &
You will enter in fastboot menu. RSD lite will recognize your device Now when you plug USB cable to your PC (After Installing all the drivers suggested in video), you can follow that video from thread to flash stock fmwr. RSD will now work fine.

2. Moto X toolkit is gr8, but not for xt1052. Dont go there.

3. You will get most of the StockFirmwares here. Specially for 1052 bros. I bet you wont find'em this easily anywhere else. !
* www filefactory com/folder/dd05c058d3ff8dbe/?sort=created&order=DESC&show=25 *
(I am not allowed to post links yet ! place dot after www & b4 com )

XT1052_RETAIL-ASIA_4.4.4_KXA21.12-L1.26_18_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml_2
is the SF i installed. & it was same as my original one. 624MB.

GoodLuck bros.
I hope it helps to soft bricked bros ending up here. Hit Thanks if it works & of course let me know if there is anything else.

Keep Calm & Return to StackFrmwr.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDNY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2015, 03:13 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Phone Soft Brick Moto X XT1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDNY

Finally got solution for this soft brick issue.

I had same problem. I accedently wiped my whole sdcard while wiping through twrp.
lost all the files, backup n all. noting to restore !
The only thing left was TWRP on my screen.
N if i tried to reboot, it said "are you sure ? No OS installed" kind of thing. Because there wasnt !

After pulling out an all n8er reading all related posts & threads on XDA, finally i was able return to my stock firmware moto X xt1052 India (AsiaRetail) by following method. (Method applied for all moto X variants provided stock firmware is available)

Thanks to all the bros in this XDA thread
* [GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)

*ZEDOMAX on youtube.

1.I think in the case of all sd wipe, only flashing any ROM will not work.
But anyway if you havent washed white & still stuck,
go on youtube & search for ZEDOMAX-How to Copy Files Over to your Android In a Bootloop with No OS using ADB!
you will get the video & right instructions. Very helpful.

2 Now if you are all wiped like me, Dont panic ! There is an option of flashing a stock firmware on your device.
Go to this XDA thread
[GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)
RSD lite worked pretty good for me.

++NOTE++
1. If you are in TWRP recovery & trying to connect to RSD lite, it wont show your device.
Push power + vol up + vol down altogether for about 10 sec & let'em go.(It might stuck on BTLDR UNLKD screen, dont worry, do it again) &
You will enter in fastboot menu. RSD lite will recognize your device Now when you plug USB cable to your PC (After Installing all the drivers suggested in video), you can follow that video from thread to flash stock fmwr. RSD will now work fine.

2. Moto X toolkit is gr8, but not for xt1052. Dont go there.

3. You will get most of the StockFirmwares here. Specially for 1052 bros. I bet you wont find'em this easily anywhere else. !
* www filefactory com/folder/dd05c058d3ff8dbe/?sort=created&order=DESC&show=25 *
(I am not allowed to post links yet ! place dot after www & b4 com )

XT1052_RETAIL-ASIA_4.4.4_KXA21.12-L1.26_18_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml_2
is the SF i installed. & it was same as my original one. 624MB.

GoodLuck bros.
I hope it helps to soft bricked bros ending up here. Hit Thanks if it works & of course let me know if there is anything else.

Keep Calm & Return to StackFrmwr.

I had same issue that i flashed the sdcard completely to install a custom Rom (Epsilon Project). But i did something different. I was able to flash the zip file using the OTG Cable. But now i want to go back to the Stock ROM. But
I HAVE THE NANDROID backup of my stock rom. I was on Kitkat 4.4.4. So should i restore my backup file with the help of TWRP OR Should i follow the above method.

Any help Appriciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread