FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Do anyone have backup of xt1052 4.4.4 rom?

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 51
 
By rommanager, Senior Member on 13th August 2014, 01:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th January 2015, 09:56 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up FIxed Solution to Moto X soft brick issue ( SD card Wiped ).
Finally got solution for this soft brick issue.

I had same problem. I accedently wiped my whole sdcard while wiping through twrp.
lost all the files, backup n all. noting to restore !
The only thing left was TWRP on my screen.
N if i tried to reboot, it said "are you sure ? No OS installed" kind of thing. Because there wasnt !

After pulling out an all n8er reading all related posts & threads on XDA, finally i was able return to my stock firmware moto X xt1052 India (AsiaRetail) by following method. (Method applied for all moto X variants provided stock firmware is available)

Thanks to all the bros in this XDA thread
* [GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)

*ZEDOMAX on youtube.

1.I think in the case of all sd wipe, only flashing any ROM will not work.
But anyway if you havent washed white & still stuck,
go on youtube & search for ZEDOMAX-How to Copy Files Over to your Android In a Bootloop with No OS using ADB!
you will get the video & right instructions. Very helpful.

2 Now if you are all wiped like me, Dont panic ! There is an option of flashing a stock firmware on your device.
Go to this XDA thread
[GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)
RSD lite worked pretty good for me.

++NOTE++
1. If you are in TWRP recovery & trying to connect to RSD lite, it wont show your device.
Push power + vol up + vol down altogether for about 10 sec & let'em go.(It might stuck on BTLDR UNLKD screen, dont worry, do it again) &
You will enter in fastboot menu. RSD lite will recognize your device Now when you plug USB cable to your PC (After Installing all the drivers suggested in video), you can follow that video from thread to flash stock fmwr. RSD will now work fine.

2. Moto X toolkit is gr8, but not for xt1052. Dont go there.

3. You will get most of the StockFirmwares here. Specially for 1052 bros. I bet you wont find'em this easily anywhere else. !
* www filefactory com/folder/dd05c058d3ff8dbe/?sort=created&order=DESC&show=25 *
(I am not allowed to post links yet ! place dot after www & b4 com )

XT1052_RETAIL-ASIA_4.4.4_KXA21.12-L1.26_18_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml_2
is the SF i installed. & it was same as my original one. 624MB.

GoodLuck bros.
I hope it helps to soft bricked bros ending up here. Hit Thanks if it works & of course let me know if there is anything else.

Keep Calm & Return to StackFrmwr.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDNY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th January 2015, 03:13 PM |#32  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Phone Soft Brick Moto X XT1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDNY

Finally got solution for this soft brick issue.

I had same problem. I accedently wiped my whole sdcard while wiping through twrp.
lost all the files, backup n all. noting to restore !
The only thing left was TWRP on my screen.
N if i tried to reboot, it said "are you sure ? No OS installed" kind of thing. Because there wasnt !

After pulling out an all n8er reading all related posts & threads on XDA, finally i was able return to my stock firmware moto X xt1052 India (AsiaRetail) by following method. (Method applied for all moto X variants provided stock firmware is available)

Thanks to all the bros in this XDA thread
* [GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)

*ZEDOMAX on youtube.

1.I think in the case of all sd wipe, only flashing any ROM will not work.
But anyway if you havent washed white & still stuck,
go on youtube & search for ZEDOMAX-How to Copy Files Over to your Android In a Bootloop with No OS using ADB!
you will get the video & right instructions. Very helpful.

2 Now if you are all wiped like me, Dont panic ! There is an option of flashing a stock firmware on your device.
Go to this XDA thread
[GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)
RSD lite worked pretty good for me.

++NOTE++
1. If you are in TWRP recovery & trying to connect to RSD lite, it wont show your device.
Push power + vol up + vol down altogether for about 10 sec & let'em go.(It might stuck on BTLDR UNLKD screen, dont worry, do it again) &
You will enter in fastboot menu. RSD lite will recognize your device Now when you plug USB cable to your PC (After Installing all the drivers suggested in video), you can follow that video from thread to flash stock fmwr. RSD will now work fine.

2. Moto X toolkit is gr8, but not for xt1052. Dont go there.

3. You will get most of the StockFirmwares here. Specially for 1052 bros. I bet you wont find'em this easily anywhere else. !
* www filefactory com/folder/dd05c058d3ff8dbe/?sort=created&order=DESC&show=25 *
(I am not allowed to post links yet ! place dot after www & b4 com )

XT1052_RETAIL-ASIA_4.4.4_KXA21.12-L1.26_18_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml_2
is the SF i installed. & it was same as my original one. 624MB.

GoodLuck bros.
I hope it helps to soft bricked bros ending up here. Hit Thanks if it works & of course let me know if there is anything else.

Keep Calm & Return to StackFrmwr.

I had same issue that i flashed the sdcard completely to install a custom Rom (Epsilon Project). But i did something different. I was able to flash the zip file using the OTG Cable. But now i want to go back to the Stock ROM. But
I HAVE THE NANDROID backup of my stock rom. I was on Kitkat 4.4.4. So should i restore my backup file with the help of TWRP OR Should i follow the above method.

Any help Appriciated.
23rd May 2015, 02:19 AM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger2u

here u have the backup guys
let me know if it help u

extract it and u will have system and boot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8D...it?usp=sharing

Is this the European version?
I'm using the Indian moto x xt1052.
I want to know if flashing this recovery will end up in a brick.
Is the European and Indian version same?
Please help. Its an emergency
23rd May 2015, 08:45 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanAditya

Is this the European version?
I'm using the Indian moto x xt1052.
I want to know if flashing this recovery will end up in a brick.
Is the European and Indian version same?
Please help. Its an emergency

yes it s the european version
28th May 2015, 06:57 PM |#35  
magnamentis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marbella
Thanks Meter: 2,711
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulshanstrider

I had same issue that i flashed the sdcard completely to install a custom Rom (Epsilon Project). But i did something different. I was able to flash the zip file using the OTG Cable. But now i want to go back to the Stock ROM. But
I HAVE THE NANDROID backup of my stock rom. I was on Kitkat 4.4.4. So should i restore my backup file with the help of TWRP OR Should i follow the above method.

Any help Appriciated.

it depends if you want to receive any future OTA updates. if you just want stock back but remain rooted with unlocked bootloader and don't care about OTAs ( you can usually find an updated flashable zip on xda which you can flash in recovery ) then you simply can restore your nandroid backup and will end up in the state you made that backup. should you want to receive OTA update you have to unroot, lock the bootloader and flash the factory image (img) via adb fastboot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes