Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Battery drain help!!

OP duncanidahoe

3rd March 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
On my Moto X the battery saver app is showing a little over an hour and a half battery life with a full charge. I have everything turned off, except essential programs just happened this morning. I haven't had a chance to read through the forum yet and if this is covered I'm sorry, it just freaked me out!!!
4th March 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #2  
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 79

467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanidahoe

On my Moto X the battery saver app is showing a little over an hour and a half battery life with a full charge. I have everything turned off, except essential programs just happened this morning. I haven't had a chance to read through the forum yet and if this is covered I'm sorry, it just freaked me out!!!

I'm not sure what you mean "battery saver app"?? explain?
4th March 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #3  
Flag Fort Myers,FL
Thanks Meter: 238

571 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029

I'm not sure what you mean "battery saver app"?? explain?

i have no idea what app you are using but i would install GSAM and see what it says for battery and then see what is draining your battery
4th March 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #4  
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 2,489

5,954 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanidahoe

So wait, do you actually have a bad battery drain or are you just freaking out because an app is telling you you only have an hour and a half on a full charge?

If it's the latter you need to chill out. If there isn't actually a problem, then there's no need to worry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread