Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 40,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery drain help!!

Tip us?

duncanidahoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Battery Low [Q] Battery drain help!!

On my Moto X the battery saver app is showing a little over an hour and a half battery life with a full charge. I have everything turned off, except essential programs just happened this morning. I haven't had a chance to read through the forum yet and if this is covered I'm sorry, it just freaked me out!!!

drago10029
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanidahoe View Post
On my Moto X the battery saver app is showing a little over an hour and a half battery life with a full charge. I have everything turned off, except essential programs just happened this morning. I haven't had a chance to read through the forum yet and if this is covered I'm sorry, it just freaked me out!!!
I'm not sure what you mean "battery saver app"?? explain?
N5 EHNDROIX V 14.8.8
Skyrocket and Vibrant R.I.P. Gone but not forgotten! MOTO X Goodbye. Galaxy S III GOOD RIDDEN!!!

dray_jr
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean "battery saver app"?? explain?
i have no idea what app you are using but i would install GSAM and see what it says for battery and then see what is draining your battery
Sprint Moto X TWRP 4.4 Self Detoxed
Profiles:Twitter
Guides:MotoX Guides |

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanidahoe View Post
So wait, do you actually have a bad battery drain or are you just freaking out because an app is telling you you only have an hour and a half on a full charge?

If it's the latter you need to chill out. If there isn't actually a problem, then there's no need to worry.
\m/(-_-)\m/